Advance Wellness Research Inc. / Celebrety Fraud usage/Hidden Info/Shady Business

Corporate/500 S.Pointe DRFL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18669641011

This Company uses names and pictures of Of Oprah & Rachael Ray as a selling point to there product.
After further research neather of these celebs are even related to this particular product. Through This Company
My complaint is if you Dont read the FINE PRINT it does go on to tell you that you are to get a 14 day free trial of this product. They do send you the product but there is a full month suply. So if you go past the 14 day suply you are then automaticaly charged to your bank acount if you used your Debit/Visa Card $78.81 pluss S&H. And thuss it continues on untill you cancel.
Now canceling is very diffacult with the trial bottle even if the product is unopened. You must call and wait forever for help. And then you must send the product with the pills less the 14 day suply back to them. ON the out side of your package must be A number which they call an RMA number along with all your other information in order to get a cancelation. When your ordering the sample product it does not tell you about this. How ever I went back to the web page and way down at the bottom if you click on terms then it gives you several pages on this information.
I want to send out a Buyer be Ware of this so called free sample Product as its extreamly diffacult to get it cancled. And I think its a very bad policy to take the public for moneys that they do not tell you about up front.
I went through all of what they told me to return mine. I am sending the unopened unused saposed sample with A full month suply back to company with the address they gave me of

#-17th AVE South
Napa, ID 83651
I will return later to inform you if they actualy did cancle any further shipments to me with out any further charges to my acount.

Comments

An
  4th of Feb, 2009
After reading throught some of the complaints. I called to cancel my order and was told that they couldn't cancel the order ( 10 minutes between ordering and cancelling), because the product is shipped out of a ware hoouse in Napa IDAHO.
They than offered to extend my trial to 28 day supply instead of cancelling my trial..Hummm
Than I was asked was i worried about the cost of the product ($78.00)..WHAT..I ordered a trial...and I'm tring to cancel it
I called my card company and the rep guess what product I was calling about..They are getting a lot of calls in regards to this product.
The charge is in dispute over the charge and I reported it stolen, hopefully this will stop future charges.
The company was ADVANCED WELLNESS RESEARCH
www.trypureacaiberry
Customer service is based in INDIA
Main center is based in Florida
I wish I had read the complaints before I ordered the trial . I should have known better when the little lady on the sight said "you will only get charged for shipping and handling FOR NOW".