Advance Telecom / Internet Scam
I paid for a VIP membership to itunes on Christmas because I was trying to set up an account with them. I paid $35.01 for it & received nothing as well. No one seems to know how to get a hold of them. I had a phone number on my paypal receipt:
I had a difficult time getting through to someone. I had to call back 4 times before I talked to someone. The automated system said agents were available 24/7 and kept telling me to leave a message, once it hung up on me.
After searching for information I founds a mobile phone company in Pakistan with that name.
But as far as I can tell the Web site does not reflect the "company" I paid...
The e-mail address included in my receipt was:
which took me to a purchase agreement for that company. The company was a grill and stove store, and this was not the "company" I paid either...
More Advance Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Telecom - Scam! 
- Advance Telecom Inc - False representation of another company 
- Advance Telecom - Fraud and cheating
- Advance Telecom - Virus programme 
- Advance Telecom - nokia 
- Advance Telecom/nokia X6 Mobile - camera error 
- Advance Telecom Inc. Google Earth Plus download. - Took the money but did'nt deliver the download.
- Advance Telecom Inc. - Unauthorized billing 
- Advance Telecom.com - Adobe PDF 2009 
- Advance Telecom, Inc. - Ripoff for &free& pdf reader software