Advance Cleanse / Was charged $149.95 after I cancelled
I tried out a free trial and received this product. The recieved an email to confirm the order and the end of the trial period was March 3rd. I was not happy with the product during the trial and called and cancelled on March 3rd. This is the email I recieved
Dear Katherine Rodi,
This email is a confirmation that your enrollment into the tryadvancedcleanse.com's home delivery program has been cancelled, there will be no further billing or shipments.For reference, your cancellation number is #947919. We appreciate your business, and value you as a customer.If you have any questions, feel free to contact our friendly customer service agents by phone or email.
tryadvancedcleanse.com Status = Cancelled 'No Further Billing or Further Shipments'
Customer Service for tryadvancedcleanse.com:
However, on March 7th I check my bank account and was charged $149.95 . I think this is a scam and I am doing whatever it takes to get my money back.
More Advance Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Cleanse - Took my membership money before my trial was over 
- Advance Cleanse - Be Careful, The Advance Cleanse Doesn't Have A Free Trial, It Is A Scam
- Advance Cleanse - Scam - Unauthorized Charges 
- Advance Cleanse - Advance Cleanse RIPOFF 
- Advance Cleanse - refund 
- Advance Cleanse - charged $80 for free trial 
- Advance Cleanse - Rip Off 
- Advance Cleanse - unauthorized payment 
- Advance Cleanse - Advance Cleanse Herbal Supplement 
- Advance Cleanse - scamed $149.95