Advance Cleanse / Was charged $149.95 after I cancelled

1 20100 S.Vermont AvenueTorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-221-1575

I tried out a free trial and received this product. The recieved an email to confirm the order and the end of the trial period was March 3rd. I was not happy with the product during the trial and called and cancelled on March 3rd. This is the email I recieved

Dear Katherine Rodi,

This email is a confirmation that your enrollment into the tryadvancedcleanse.com's home delivery program has been cancelled, there will be no further billing or shipments.For reference, your cancellation number is #947919. We appreciate your business, and value you as a customer.If you have any questions, feel free to contact our friendly customer service agents by phone or email.

tryadvancedcleanse.com Status = Cancelled 'No Further Billing or Further Shipments'

Customer Service for tryadvancedcleanse.com:
Phone: [protected]
E-Mail: support@tryadvancedcleanse.com

However, on March 7th I check my bank account and was charged $149.95 . I think this is a scam and I am doing whatever it takes to get my money back.

Comments

17th of Mar, 2010

I CANCELED MY MEMBERSHIP BUT WAS STILL BILLED $149.95.I AM REQUESTING A REFUND.
    MARCELLA MOORE
    3773 TUNNELTON RD.
    BEDFORD, IN. 47421
    PHONE 812-278-8486
    LAST FOUR NUMBERS OF CREDIT CARD 0111

• Cs
      18th of Mar, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryadavancedcleanse.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Ji
      20th of Mar, 2010

I cancelled but was billed 149.95 please send me a refund ASAP. I am dissapointed in the product and resent having to send this after calling twice. Although the person at customer service was polite.
    JILL WALSWORTH