Advance Cleanse / Advance Cleanse RIPOFF
Okay I fell for this one too, but when I went to cancel I had went to their website and I could have sworn it said "if you want to cancel call this number or email us"? Well I had sent an email and got a response back saying to call the number. I have since contacted my bank and see if they can get my money back. If I do that would be great. I had actually called the day after my trial was over, but from what I have read on the other complaints it would not have mattered if I called the day after I ordered it. Lesson learned here is buy it from a reputable online site or from the store direct.
However I did email the firstname.lastname@example.org and I got an email saying that it did not go through. Anyone else have the same problem? So I emailed them at Tryadavancedcleanse.com told them what had happened with the email and got an answer back.
Upon reviewing your refund request for the product Advance Cleanse, we have found that your account remained open beyond the trial period. For this reason, you have been billed for the full price of the bottle as is described within the Terms and Conditions (T&C). A link to the T&C can be found at the bottom of the web page where you signed up for your fee trial period, [http://www.tryadvancedcleanse.com]
We have canceled your subscription and you will no longer be billed.
Like I said lesson learned. Hope my bank can get my money back.
More Advance Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Cleanse - Took my membership money before my trial was over 
- Advance Cleanse - Was charged $149.95 after I cancelled 
- Advance Cleanse - Be Careful, The Advance Cleanse Doesn't Have A Free Trial, It Is A Scam
- Advance Cleanse - Scam - Unauthorized Charges 
- Advance Cleanse - refund 
- Advance Cleanse - charged $80 for free trial 
- Advance Cleanse - Rip Off 
- Advance Cleanse - unauthorized payment 
- Advance Cleanse - Advance Cleanse Herbal Supplement 
- Advance Cleanse - scamed $149.95