Advance Cleanse / Took my membership money before my trial was over

14781memorial dr.box891, Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Cieved the product on jan.26, and i had 14 days to cancell my mem

I r.Eceived the product on jan.25 and had 14 days to cancell my membership . Thet have since taken the membership money from my account, and it has not even been 4 days.I was told i had 14 days to see if i liked the product and i could cancell at any time, this was not the case. When i called them they gave me a bocus e-mail adress for complaints. I am gettting the run around, and they took 149.00 out of my account. Please anyone thinking of getting this product do not get it from them they are crooks.

Comments

• Li
      16th of May, 2009
    Advance Cleanse - not sent and charged
    cleanse x-berry
    New York

this product was never sent to me and it showed up on my charge statement without address or phone number

29th of Jan, 2010

name: Christina White
    email: [protected]@yahoo.com
    shipping: P.O.Box 283 Sorento, IL 62086
    last 4 digits on card: 9088
    I had no idea i would be charged 149.95 x2 for this product, i have not recieved anything from them yet and when i do i will send product back to sender. i would like a refund on this, i think this is deceptive practice. please email or cal me at 217-343-6355

• Sh
      1st of Feb, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT
    SHERYLL S
    Daly City
    California

I ordered a SAMPLE TRIAL ONLY for .99 cents only and after 2 weeks I am billed for $149.95 THREE TIMES in my account!!! It is ridiculous!!! Below is the copy of the charge they made...

• Km
      1st of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Advanced Cleanse I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [protected]@tryadvancedcleanse.com / 1-866-221-1575, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

2nd of Feb, 2010

I ordered advance cleanse free trial for .99. My card was billed and i received the product eight days later. i was subsequently billed $149.95 four days later. i called to cancel my membership and was told i can not be refunded since it was past my 10 day trial period (it was NOT) This company is stealing money from people and charging $149.95 to become a "member" of their club, which then entitles you to receive monthyl shipments. It is an absolute FRAUD and do NOT under any circumstances subscribe for your "free trial". It cost me $151.00 for a "free smaple" The representatives i have spoken to are unhelpful, and this company should be ashamed of themselves.

• Ad
      3rd of Feb, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - FRAUD
    advancecleanse.com

This company is stealing money from consumers. Claiming a 14 day "free trial" The company advertises a free trial period with "no obligation". They automatically run your credit card for $149.95 to become a "member of their club". This membership allows you to receive additional monthly shipments of a totally bogus product for $12.95. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL BE ROBBED.

• Vi
      10th of Feb, 2010

I was charged for $151.15 without knowing that there was a trial period. I did not authorize this charge to my account. When I called they gave me this website to try and refund my money. I do believe that this is horrible customer service when they can not take care of a customer on the phone and have to give a website. I will be working with my bank to get my money back if this does not work. It is sad how these companies take advantage of people with their products and charge huge amounts without really letting you know what you are getting into with a weak moment.

• Ka
      11th of Feb, 2010

Iam going thur the same thing I order Acaiberry and advance cleanse for .99 each. then about 10 days later they charge my account 149.95 twice. I called and they said that it was for a membership. I told them I didnt want a membership that I hadnt even use the products, they did canceled my membership but I had to e-mail them for a refund and I should hear something within three days, that was on the 29th of jan. and i havent heard anything. I even called the numbers on the boxes and Iam transfer to customer service but know one ever answer

• Ri
      16th of Feb, 2010

I'm sure 90% of the people know about the fine print. what the company is doing is when you call to cancel before your 14 day trial is up they tell you after you give them your info is that the system is down and to call back in an hour. they then go and charge your card real quick as soon as you hang up. SCAM!!! and it appears they make it very difficult to get a refund. everyone that reads this needs to do what I did. 1. request your refund. 2. report them to the BBB, advance cleanse has two locations, Miami, and California, so report them to both BBB in there county. 3. report them to your states attorney general. 4. file a dispute with your bank about these fraudulent charges, they will also do an investigation. beyond that there's not much more to do. I also contacted my local news station and closed the bank account that was charged so there would be no other charges by these CROOKS! DON'T BUY ADVANCE CLEANSE find something at your local vitamin store.

• Ra
      21st of Feb, 2010

The 14 days begin from the day you ORDER the product, not recieve it. I just received mine 3 days ago and had to cancel today 2-21-10, or my account would be charged. I just got off the phone with them and had no problem canceling, and they told me a confirmation # for my cancelation. Also, they sent an e-mail stating it was canceled. And, JasonI, doing the math 8 and 4 would be 12, so it's after your 10 day trial...there is a lot stating when the trial begins and when you need to cancel by. I suggest you do a little more research before you get another "free trial" of anything if you don't want this happening again.

• Tk
      24th of Feb, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - Another Victim
    Advance cleanse
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 18776512112
    tryadvancedcleanse.com

Another victim of this scanelous company!!! I noticed the address on this company has many different products that they use in their scams-Don't try anything on a trial bases-They will use your account over and over. I have been charged $149.95 for a so called membership, the .90 cents for who knows what. Both withdraws from my account which has no money in it anyway has caused me to have two $32 overdraft fees!!! How do we stop these fraudlent companies from stealing our money?

• Cs
      24th of Feb, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [protected]@tryadvancedcleanse.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Sh
    Advance Cleanse - Free Trial and $149.99 debit stealing
    sharon culver
    3218 Quandt Road
    Lafayette,94549
    Phone: 925-286-5740

I paid $.99 for a free trial which I received. Two weeks later, Tonight they debited nearly $150.00 without my permission. This is a scam and I want the charge reversed immediately . They scammed me and I want my money back.They should be prosecuted.HELP PLEASE STOP THEM

• Sl
      25th of Feb, 2010

150 dollar scam, starts with .99 cent charge on your card. Too bad we didn't look for this information first or read the small print a little closer. Your credit card company would be glad to retract the charge, that is probably better as it will make the credit card companies aware of the small print scam they are trying to pull off and you won't have to sit on hold and listen to their BS!!! YOU CROOKS 150 dollars in these hard times for that????!!! Just thinking of your sales pitch gives me the [censored]z!!! Cleanse your colin maybe, cleanse your wallet??? Absolutely!!!

• Ve
      25th of Feb, 2010

Vernis F. Bourque 1123 Greenmeadow St. Beaumont, TX 77706 CC:2402 To whom: I received my credit card statement today and found that you have gotten paid $54.95 for Advance cleanse. I had to call my credit Union to get your telephone number. I called your number. The lady that answered the phone said that the product was shipped 1/12/10.I told her that I had not gotten it. She checked and said it was in California, I live in Texas and it is Feb 25. I ordered a free 14 day trial. On 1/12/10 my credit Union paid $3.95 + .04 foreign transaction fee to Advance Cleanse and to M452*Goji Berry for shipping fees. I did not call you because I could not find your number. It has been 1 month 15 days and I still have not gotten your product. You have the tracking # for the mailing, track it down and see that I have not received it. I'm requesting a full refund of $62.93. Thank you for your attention to this matter Vernis F. Bourque [protected]@gmail

• Ss
      25th of Feb, 2010

i 2 was getting a 14 day free trial and paid the .99 cents 5 days after getting the product i was billed 149.95 and then got additional fees of 80 dollars when they overdrafted my bank account. the peopple on the phone were useless and rude, gave me some bs about how the refund dept does not have a phone number and you can only email them, also when you call and ask to speak with a supervisor who ever answers the phone seems to be a supervisor.they all tell you the same thing, none of them speak clear english and now im in the hole 189.95. head these warnings and do not mess with this company or these people you will regret it. also i have reported them to the better business bureau so maybe weary people will look it up they have an "F" rating on there. my complaint is the same as everybody elses and im sorry for everone else who got taken my these slimey ###!!

• Be
      26th of Feb, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - membership fees
    Advance Cleanse

Advance Cleanse charges a 149.95 membership fee which is not refundable. All you get for the membership fee is another bottle of their product at an additional 12.95 per month. So what is the membership fee for? This is a rip-off. Please don't order this product. The information that comes with your order doesn't even advice you that their membership fee is so high. Just tells you that there is one. Its a "lovely scam". Don't be taken by this company!!!

26th of Feb, 2010

My name is Dan Salazar, and I too have been scammed by Advanced Cleanse. I have contacted the FTC Federal Trade Commission, The Better Business Bureau of South Florida, and the Florida Attorney General's office. I suggest you do the same. I was on the phone with their customer service department, a foreigner with an accent who claimed her name was Ashley Simmons, for a long time with no results. As this list of complaints will show, MANY people have been purposely misled by the 99 cent trial offer. I hope you do not allow the corrupt business practices of this company to continue without a fight. Good luck!

• Ru
      27th of Feb, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - Bob and Dodge
    tryadvancecleanse.com

I ordered a trial product, for $3.95, which I NEVER received. Then, they charged me $149.95. I had to call 3 times before they said they would refund the $149.95. They sent an email confirmation that they would refund the $149.95, but refuse to refund the $3.95. They said it would take 3-5 business days to get the refund. That was on 2/11/2010. As of today, 2/27/2010, I still have NOTHING. This company is BAD, BAD, BAD. LIARS, SCAMMERS

1st of Mar, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - want refund
    Grand Bay
    Alabama
    Phone: 251-865-9627

I was under the assumption that i used the product for 14 days to call back before the membership fee would be taken out. i tried it for one day and they charged my account. this is bad service. i would like to speak to someone, not file a complaint online. i did try to cancel the day i got the product and was told to call back after 14 days.

• Su
      3rd of Mar, 2010

this company is a total and complete scam!!! i ordered this product and nowhere did it say that the 14 day trial was from the day you order it, so they took extra long to send the product only to have to look at my credit card statement to find out that they charged me $149.99!!! so i called them and the first time i call they tell me to call back because their system was down, i spent that whole day trying to get in contact with them!! i call again the next day and the operator tells me I KNEW it was a 14 day trial and that i would be charged $149.99 membership fee, so i told her to cancel it and refund my money and she said they cannot refund my money because it SPECIFICALLY says on their website that this fee is non-refundable!!! i double checked the site and nowhere does it say that it is non-refundable so i asked to speak to a manager and she gave me an e-mail address to request a refund. but of course i recieved and automated response that said my request has been denied. i emailed whoever it was and told them if they do not refund my money i will contact a lawyer and will be filing a complaint with the BBB. i just dont understand how they can justify keeping a membership fee if you cancel your account and ARE NOT A MEMBER??!!! it just doesnt make any sense!!! but i can bet you this...I WILL BE GETTING MY MONEY BACK, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!! so if anyone out there is planning to file a lawsuit please let me know!!

• Su
      3rd of Mar, 2010

• Li
      4th of Mar, 2010

Well, those of you who only got charged $150, well I got charged $170. I'm unemployed and can't afford this. They better give me a refund immediatly.

5th of Mar, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - took funds from credit card unautherised
    supreme distribution llc
    20100 s. vermont ave
    Torrance
    Phone: 8662211575
    tryadvancecleanse.com

I was billed $149. 95 on my bank statement for this product of which I had a free sample, I had cancelled within two days of receiving it.
    I wish to be fully refunded,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Anita Butts.
    9381 El Campo Ave.
    Englewood,
    FL. 34224
    email address: [protected]@aol.com

• Di
      6th of Mar, 2010

the same thing happened to me. ordered product, before trial period was over credit card was billed. now i know how to make a fortune do what they have done to thousands of people. lie and take advantage. this is so sad. dont trust them and please dont order their product

• St
      6th of Mar, 2010

Advanced Cleanse scam.

This dude is a scammer in London who promotes various cpa scams:

Martin Osborn
    1 Ashburton Road
    Ruislip Manor
    London, HA4 6AA
    United Kingdom
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@finchsells.com
    Phone: +44. 01895637066

The network promoting the advanced cleanse scam is called Copeac.

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/Copeac-5397.html

Fax: 631-719-0067
    [protected]@intermarkmedia.com

• Tr
      8th of Mar, 2010

This company is a rip off. How can you have a 14 trial if you didn't receive the product? I complained to the company.. I also complained to the bank but unfortunately I have to wait til it clears to file a dispute. Notify the better business bureau. I am right now. $150 is a rediculous fee regardless!

• Mo
      8th of Mar, 2010

I also have the same problem. My bank is trying to get the funds. i really hope it comes back soon. I cancelled my account & got a confirmation number to find out that they just withdrew $149.95 from my account. When I called they said that the funds where billed 3 days before my trial was even over. THEY told me the dates, they are so stupid. I then got hung up on when I called them out on it. The bank even tried to call them and they where told there system was down to call back later. I am Definately going to call the bbb. And to top it all off I still dont have the pills!

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2010

This is a total SCAM...I cancelled my order 3 days after receiving the product (which was within the 14 day time span). They gave me the agents # and a confirmation # that the order was cancelled. Well guess what, this morning they tried to charge my credit card for the $149.00 membership fee. Fortunately fraud alert called me to verify the transaction first. When I called Advance Cleanse they said they would now close my account. I am reporting them to the BBB.

8th of Mar, 2010

How could anyone not realize that the 14 days begins the day you ORDER the product, not the day you receive it?! How could the company sending the product possibly know what day you received it? Duh! Oh, and I just called today to cancel my subscription. The person I spoke with was kind, respectful, and helpful. Like on of the other commenters, I was given a cancellation confirmation number, and within minutes I received a cancellation confirmation Email. I do intend to call them again to make sure it really was cancelled, but all in all, I think this is more a matter of people not reading the fine print and not paying attention to details rather than the fault of the company.

• Ge
      9th of Mar, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - SCAM
    Boerne
    Texas
    advcleanscs.com

This company has no "FREE TRIAL" they are a RIP OFF! they billed my card $149.99 for something I did not want. I cancelled and received no product, so it should have been refunded..I would never pay 149.99 for this and no where did it say how much this was

• Po
      9th of Mar, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - refund of membership fee

I did not see any where on my terms and condition sheet that I printed off where it said I was going to be charged $149.95 for the membership fee. I was planning on cancelling future orders anyway and did not know anything about a membership fee, and on top of that, I have had a death in the family this past week, and I have not been myself, I do not need this at this moment. This better be taken off of my card, or I will take further matters in this case. I spoke with a representitive named Sam 093, and she was very rude to me and would not connect me to the supervisor, until I told her I demanded to talk to a supervisor, and she said it would take an hour to hour and a half, and I told her I had allnight, and I got a supervisor in 2 mins. She had lied to me. Bottom line, I am not paying for something I did not know about.

• Mo

dear MarisaH

I do & did realize when the trial started & I cancelled on the last day. but before hand I called & requested an extension when i didnt receive the pills. At the time they told me to call back. Well when it didnt come and didnt come I called back one day before the end of trial the number was not in service. so I called all through out the day and couldnt get thru so finally I got thru on the next day and they cancelled confirming with me that
    I was not going to be billed. Then a week later they withdrew 149.95 from my account when the full membership fee is 169.95. When
    I called advance cleanse they told me that I was billed 2 days before my trial was even over admittedly on there part. So be carefull they wait a week and withdraw it from your account.
    I still to this day dont have the pills & they still refuse to resend them or give me my money back.

• Ro
    Advance Cleanse - FREE TRIAL TURNED INTO $169.95 MEMMBERSHIP FEE
    ADVANCE CLEANSE
    Maryland

I SENT FOR A FREE TRIAL OF THEIR PRODUCT, NEXT THING I KNOW THEY CHARGED ME $169.95 FOR A MEMBERSHIP FEE THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR. THIS WAS NOT WANT I AUTHORIZED ON MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. THEY SAID SORRY, NE REFUNDS!!! I AUTHORIZED A FEE OF 97 CENTS TO TRY THERE PRODUCT.

• Lo
    Advance Cleanse - took money not suppose to
    advance cleanse

I ordered this product on the 18 of feb. I received it on the 1st of march I canceld it the same day because I found out I was pregnantand I didnt need them at this time. But on the 9th you went ahead in charged me 149.00 anyway after I had called and canceld the product. I was just tryinbg to get my money back for the membership.My name is Loatrice Marie Christopher, 775 cr 117 Nacogdoches Texas, 75965 [protected]@yahoo.com (936)652 -0097

Advance Cleanse - Withdrew money from my account without any authorization
    Orlando
    Phone: 407-860-9234

I want a REFUND Spoke to ROSE cxl#1070808 my wife is so ill and she thought this colon cleanse would help get all impurities out, instead she is met with this scam. People cant afford to lose money, we cant so could you REFUND our money!

• Wa
      11th of Mar, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - 169.95
    Indiana

your ad states next mounth charge would be 12.95 it does not say anything about a membership fee of 169.95 i want a refund or i'm going to the bbb. an the attorney general office to fill a complaint fraudulent charges

11th of Mar, 2010
    Advance Cleanse - trial refund
    California

I ordered the product on the 21st and it was a 14 day trial to be canceled on the 14th day. I than called on the 8th which happen to be a monday and also happen to be day 15. They charged my account and refused to credit it. Claiming I did not call on time (by one day not even 24hrs). I have been cancelled however and wont receive anymore shipments. Huh I guess they get my 150.00 for free cause I get nothing else. Not even a prorated amount refunded or anymore product. I was told there is no one else to talk to. I was told there is not a manager on duty. I was told that this very unhelpful rude person was all there was for my issue. I at the same time order acaii who advertise with them and they had no problem refunding my money and cancelling and understood that my doctor said due to diabetes I could not take these product. My product did not come for 2 days and should have been when my trial started since technically you cant start a trial till your product comes in. I plan to do all I can to make sure no one else orders this product due to poor customer service or satisfaction. Please if you have any help with this email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ks
      12th of Mar, 2010

I don't know if you received your money yet. they told me 5 days and still no money.

I would file a complaint with the BBB Florida
    The FTC.GOV
    The Attorney General in Florida
    your Attorney general
    Your BBB
    then contact every site you see one of their ads on and explain to the company exactly what they are doing. Site like Amazon, Msnbc etc.

• Cs