Advance Cleanse / Be Careful, The Advance Cleanse Doesn't Have A Free Trial, It Is A Scam
I order this product on 01/26/10, hoping to take advantage of free trial offer. I never recieve the product and later learn that $149.95 was debited from my bank account. I believe this company is a scam and taking money from too many consumer in a sneaky way.This company need to be stop. There are no live person, where you can make complaints to, the customer services reps directs you to email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), that is not helpful. Where do the consumer get help to solve this problem?
A person doesn't has money to give away with an economy like the one we are currently in.
More Advance Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Cleanse - Took my membership money before my trial was over 
- Advance Cleanse - Was charged $149.95 after I cancelled 
- Advance Cleanse - Scam - Unauthorized Charges 
- Advance Cleanse - Advance Cleanse RIPOFF 
- Advance Cleanse - refund 
- Advance Cleanse - charged $80 for free trial 
- Advance Cleanse - Rip Off 
- Advance Cleanse - unauthorized payment 
- Advance Cleanse - Advance Cleanse Herbal Supplement 
- Advance Cleanse - scamed $149.95