Advance Cleanse / Rip Off

United States Review updated:

Wow - what a rip off. They tout a "Trial bottle" for only 1.99 shipping and when you get your credit card bill ... $169.95. When you call to complain, they tell you for this nice tidy fee ... you get the privilege of then spending another $12.00 to get more pills. Geez. I signed up because I thought the source was a reliable one. DON'T BE FOOLED. Apparently you only have 14 days to Cancel or they charge you. PLUS - THE PRODUCT DOESN"T WORK WELL!

Comments

• Cs
      6th of May, 2010

Hello, I work for Advanced Cleanse. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to our customer support department at [protected]@tryadvancedcleanse.com. They will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.

19th of May, 2010

These worthless Idiots have been promising me a refund for months now and I have not seen one dime!! They are the absolute liars you think they are! I have called and e-mailed support till my fingers are raw and have done everything they have asked. In my opinion they are nothing more then common thief's. The state of Florida sucks as they refuse to do anything about these people! Anyone who does any business with Kevin Dash in Miami Florida will get screwed. below is the BBB report on the individual. what they did in my case was they told the BBB they refunded my money and never did. Then they have the above idiot on here trying to convince people that they are here to help.

Enado Media, LLC

Company ID: 92018289
    Nature of Business:

This companies nature of business is Health Care Products

Complaint Closing Statistics

The following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:
    No. of Cmpl Type of Response
    11 Unanswered
    19 Unassigned
    292 Total

19th of May, 2010

Well look what you get when you go to www.tryadvancecleanse.com

Welcome to the Customer Service Center For Support Questions
    Please Call: 1-877-268-8310
    or email: [protected]@tryadvancedcleanse.com

The customer service center is open
    9 am EST to 9 pm EST Monday to Friday, 9 am EST to 6 pm EST on Saturday.
    We are no longer taking new orders.
    We will continue to service our existing customers.

24th of May, 2010

Here is a couple articles you may want to read. then file a complain with the Florida atty general again
    This is all the same thief's as advance cleanse.