Advance Cleanse / never received product
My daughter ordered a 30 day trial of your product which was NEVER received! So of course while she waited the 30 day cancellation period expired and she was charged (without authorization) TWICE @ $149.95 this made her account have NSF!!
I want you to refund the $300 you charged (without consent) immediately! If not, I have no choice but to get the authorities involved... and I will. She was also charged $70 for NSF that I want paid as well. I see where this is not the first time you have pulled this crap on someone else as well. I expect a response ASAP!!
I will not just "let this go". E-mail me at DorisAAVS@aol.com. My daughter is firstname.lastname@example.org to email what is going on as well. Waiting for your reply. Doris Collins
More Advance Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Cleanse - Took my membership money before my trial was over 
- Advance Cleanse - Was charged $149.95 after I cancelled 
- Advance Cleanse - Be Careful, The Advance Cleanse Doesn't Have A Free Trial, It Is A Scam
- Advance Cleanse - Scam - Unauthorized Charges 
- Advance Cleanse - Advance Cleanse RIPOFF 
- Advance Cleanse - charged $80 for free trial 
- Advance Cleanse - Rip Off 
- Advance Cleanse - refund 
- Advance Cleanse - unauthorized payment 
- Advance Cleanse - Advance Cleanse Herbal Supplement