Advance Auto Parts / fraud and cheating
Advance Auto Parts purchases old car parts, replaces a very minimal amount of whats needed, paints and resells alternators, distributors, starters, carburetors and they are all junk! I have had my problems with them from the past 6 years, with parts that only last one year. Then they say that you cant get a refund unless the part is a manufacturer defect, not worn out! They also have a new theory, that if they test it and it works, then you are stuck with the part.
They really cheat consumers. Ive returned used parts such as sensors, ball joint, and brake pads that looked dirty in the box. This happens at every single store no matter where you go. The customer service is very very bad too. The counter people are as stupid as they come and refuse to help.. they are only trained to sell. Its a shame this happens. The best bet is Napa, or your dealer and get a new part. Plus, for supplies, oil, cleaning, wax, go to Walmart or Target, its much cheaper!!
More Advance Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty fraud 
- Advance Auto Parts - bad customer treatment 
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty scam/ poor customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - cumming store, abusive customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - not qualified to install battery 
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - would not sell parts to me
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - terrible customer service by jerry
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - not paying any attention to the counter or customer
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - catalytic converter/chevy cruze 2011
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - unprofessional employees