Advance Auto Parts — didn't put oil cap back on; won't stand behind work
I went into Advance Auto Parts two days ago. I purchased oil and one of the service assistants put it in the car. He did not put the oil cap back on. I drove two hours home. When I got home, my husband popped the hood because he smelled something. Oil everywhere!!!
We have been dealing with them and trying to get them to take responsibility for the damage done to my car.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Broken Arrow, OK
The manager, Angela, has been completely rude and unhelpful. She actually had the audacity to hang up on me once! These people don't stand behind their work and don't care about their customers! If they cause problems with your vehicle, don't expect them to try to resolve any issues quickly. If you're in Broken Arrow, stay far far away. This is the worst Advance Auto Parts I have ever been to and is bad enough to scare me away from the company forever.
More Advance Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty fraud 
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty scam/ poor customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - bad customer treatment 
- Advance Auto Parts - cumming store, abusive customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - not qualified to install battery 
- Advance Auto Parts - I am complaining about a bad case of bad management
- Advance Auto Parts - fraud and cheating 
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - return
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - customer service
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - employment and hiring