Advance Auto Partsdidn't put oil cap back on; won't stand behind work

I went into Advance Auto Parts two days ago. I purchased oil and one of the service assistants put it in the car. He did not put the oil cap back on. I drove two hours home. When I got home, my husband popped the hood because he smelled something. Oil everywhere!!!

We have been dealing with them and trying to get them to take responsibility for the damage done to my car.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Broken Arrow, OK

The manager, Angela, has been completely rude and unhelpful. She actually had the audacity to hang up on me once! These people don't stand behind their work and don't care about their customers! If they cause problems with your vehicle, don't expect them to try to resolve any issues quickly. If you're in Broken Arrow, stay far far away. This is the worst Advance Auto Parts I have ever been to and is bad enough to scare me away from the company forever.

Comments

Oct 06, 2010

The Broken Arrow location is terrible.

Dec 11, 2010

broken arrow!!! lol. is that even a town? lol. come on.

Jan 21, 2011

This is sad because there is no such thing as "service assistants". This is why employees are not supposed to be touching peoples cars. There is nothing that says that they have to do anything besides wiper blades and batteries. No offense but the only person you can blame is yourself. They are not mechanics nor are they trained to work on cars. People nowadays are so lazy and expect someone else to do the work for them...

• 11
      Mar 15, 2012

QUOTE "I purchased oil and one of the service assistants put it in the car"

employees are not allowed to put oil in your car.

QUOTE "We have been dealing with them and trying to get them to take responsibility for the damage done to my car."

campanies are not required to insure or take responsability when offering a free service.

next time you will not be so lazy!

(I doubt this is the truth though)

• Wa
      Jun 21, 2013

wow this is totally your fault! this is an "advance auto parts"...they sell auto parts...it's not a shop! the guy just did you a favor in pouring your oil in for ya and you have the audacity to blame it on them? lol i hope your engine blew up and had to spend thousands LOL!!!