adv1 wheels / adv1 wheels - Jordan is a thief BEWARE

United States Review updated:

I had a real bad experience with 360 forged wheels back in the days.. Long story short, they stole my deposit I gave for my forged wheels, and never got anything from them. So I decided to give ADV1 WHEELS a shot. I fell in love with ADV1 WHEELS 5 spoke deep concave design.. I contacted them for pricing and such for my M3. Took them 4 days to get back to me on what they recommended as a fitment. That had me a little worried. So after they convinced me with their "Good Service", ADV1 WHEELS went ahead and charged me a deposit to start making the wheels. It has now been 8 weeks and my wheels are supposedly still being manufactured. They claim they have alot of back orders but one of their employees slipped and mentioned that this is slow season in the wheel industry. After doing some research, I come to find out that ADV1 WHEELS do not even manufacture their wheels. They outsource a wheel manufacture to build their wheels... SMH... So I saw it as a lie and they have been lying to me since day 1. I called my credit card company and filled a dispute with the payment. I got my money back and went elsewhere with my business. i highly suggest staying away from ADV1 WHEELS. They are bad news... See for your self... http://thedirty.com/2011/01/jordan-stole-my-money/ 360 Forged and ADv1 WHEELS is the same guy!!! BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Comments

• Ge
      Jul 18, 2011

really!?... Stop spreading rumors and being a troll... ADV.1 DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS... good luck with your life of fail

• Yo
      Jul 19, 2011

Here's the bottom line, we're so confident that this is a false claim by another competitor simply attempting to spread rumors that we will offer you the following:
    Show proof of your order with us (ADV.1) for everyone to see, including an invoice / order number from ADV.1 and showing a copy of your credit card receipt showing the charge and we'll send you an additional refund in full for the total amount of the invoice. So, to recap - show proof of this claim and we'll double your refund no questions asked.

We'll await your response eagerly lol...

• Fo
      Jul 20, 2011

Dame another Miami Troll. Miami is Full of haters. Get a job mothe [censored]er. Find something to do with your life instead of trolling forums and blogs in the middle of the night hating on people that you want to be like. Get some sleep. The fact is you can't even afford a set of custom wheels for your car. Fail fail fail... This is what I call an internet thug. This is why before you make a complaint on the web they should require you to summit proof of identity and proof of purchase. All of these blogs are [censored] hiding posters behind a screen name. Oh an I am a Miami wheel dealer of not so high end wheels but I know the people at ADV1. and they dont take credit cards or sell to the public.