ADULTSTORE>NET ADRIATIC INTERNET SERVICES / online scams open online adult business

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-882-1421 or (480)557-0803

Someone else posted this complaint but there are other names they go by so I copied and pasted there post and have added only my story as well as the link to their sit and the names they go by.

The send an email with links to other "supposed" clients and NOTE they only provide a link to two of the other "supposed" clients websites. I wonder why? Maybe because there fake? They talk a good scam..TRUST me dont be tempted. They change their names constantly, Chris, Dylan, Rob, Donald, you name it and they sound like trustworthy fellows...but I became suspicious when they asked for my CVV number from the back of my card and then said they could so without it since I felt uncomfortable. I mean either you need it or you dont...and technically no company rep should be asking for that number except YOUR CC company when using it as security identification purposes...RIGHT? we all know this. I feel awful for what happened to this lady below..dont think for one second it was her fault b/c she admits to being slow...she can't be too slow if she picked up on this prior to purchasing, which she obviously did b/c she was in need of money...as they say what goes around REALLY does come around and when it does? KARMA IS A BIT*H!

Adriatic Services
Posted: 2007-02-05 by So Bad [send email]
Took my money and ripped me off!
Complaint Rating: 60 % with 5 votes
I was looking for online income. I was called by a sales person about opening an online adult store. I’m sure the salesmen all use the same line to get you in.

Adult stores are the best money makers on the net. I wanted it under my boyfriends name even though I was gonna run it being he is a home owner. I wanted something easy. I said I dont have much computer knowledge. That I was disabled from a head injury long ago. They assured me customer service would help me learn what I needed to do. So I agreed on a $529 store front. Less items. But after I agreed to it. Looking it over I had second thoughts being I didn't understand anything I was suppose to do. Didn't even have my store yet and had second thoughts. I wrote customer service asking them to cancel. Never got an answer so I wrote them again. Eight days later I see, your web site is up. So I wrote them again. Finally I get a call back. They talked me out of backing out and conning me out of another $1000. I made them aware I was disabled from a head injury and I have a hard time learning things. And I'm slow. The sales persons name was Chris. I said, I don't understand computers. I don't know what anything means, I don't understand how to advertise I need to cancel. He then says something about Trump. How he paid advertisers or something to make him rich, and for that extra $1000.00. which now totaled over $1500.00. Said for that extra 1000.00 They would do the advertising for me. Asked me how much I wanted to be making. I said, a couple of thousand a month. He didn't tell me I wouldn't be. He lead me to believe I was getting this $4, 500 package for $1000.00. That I would only have to do the emailing being I knew how to email. They gave me a google site. A free google site. That is my advertising I paid the extra $1000.00 for.

But was getting a special deal that would of cost me $4, 500. I bet they don't even have a package for that price. I think I was conned into giving them more money. They knew I wasn't gonna have one visitor at my site. My google site has an error on it. I called customer service for help to understand it. I was told they were to busy due to the valentines holiday coming up. My store had been up since beginning of Jan. not one penny made. My daughter wrote a letter to them. No response. Another person Mark I think his name was promised to help me. Made me promises a few times. Never kept his word. Chris is avoiding me. I'm sure he knows he scammed me. So here I sit in tears. Taking money from my bf who has been on same salary for over 20 years. Oh the sales person knew that too. That is a lot of money to put on our card assuming the store which is the biggest selling item online and they were gonna do the advertising for us that we would be able to pay our card back by that. The store hasn't made a dime. I just cant believe they wouldn't let me cancel and talked me out of more money. When they know i am disabled and that my bf doesn't make much money.

Bl

Comments

• Ro

test

18th of Mar, 2009

google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google

18th of Mar, 2009

online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search online search o

18th of Mar, 2009

this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test

• Zo
      20th of Mar, 2009

0wn3d

• Da
      1st of Sep, 2009

Sorry to hear about your experience. I find them on the internet, they called me today. Only spoke about 5 minutes. I have no intend to pay for such things like this. If I was going to sell for them, they are making profit out of my effort. I am not going to pay. I think he said the cost like about $150. Well, may be I am cheap. I told him to send me an email to explain more. I looked at some sample sites listed in the email. They look phony. Then I checked interent, wow, here a long list of scam histories.
    I just signed up a store for free today too. I am a customer of them. I enjoyed there website and products. I know this company for 20 years. They are very ligitimate and they are on the wall street. Best of it, free.