Adult Website / Billing from my bank account

1 ???United States Review updated:
Phone: ???

Dear epocheu.com, 11/25@2:50pm 2008
While balancing my checking account I came across an error that your assocciate's billed my bank account under, "epocheu.com", for $29.95 for a service i did not order and do not use. I want a refund of $29.95 and i want my account straightened out and account cancelled. This is a lot of money to me. I want my name on a list so this don't happen again. You people are looking for people to prey upon and steal money from cause that's all your doing is, "PREYING UPON THE INNOCENT", like a spider does to a fly, decive until he attack's!!! please credit my account and take me off your list.
Danny Rawdon
nady652@yahoo.com
[protected]

Sl

Comments

Fo
  11th of Oct, 2008
Adult Website - fraudulant charges to credit card
Primecharge.com

To gain free access to site a credit card is needed for age verification.
Chase Fraud alert called as said there was two $30.00 charges and one $1.00 ch to my account. I called the number on the Primecharge.com website and was told there were no charges made to my account. This was a lie.

Hs
  1st of Nov, 2008

I don't even have a phone number listed on my VISA statement.

Just PRIMECHARGE.COM ARSUF & a $39.63 charge.

Can you provide their phone #?

Jo
  12th of Nov, 2008

I am charge 37.95 and I don't even know what triggered this charge...

Ke
  12th of Nov, 2008

There is no number or primecharg on my statement just a charge for33.56 . need help resolving this thanks Kelly Sweeney

Wi
  18th of Nov, 2008

Veuillez stoper votre fourniture.

Me
  28th of Nov, 2008

I did not Agree to charges to my acct. Please put money and other charges back into my acct. as soon as possible!! I did not make or Agree to charge! I have already contacted my Bank about Filing Fraud charges, they are waiting for you to comply before they take action!!!