Adult DVD Marketplaces / I didn't get received the item damage and didn't received the item.

1 Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

Dear sir/madam:
I am writing filing this complaint to adult dvd marketplaces.com its located at 435 s tryon st, charlotte, nc [protected]. I order on july 26, 2018 I order two order on the same day. Their is adult movies on dvd. I will saw you in below page. I been asking for my second order I didn't received the second order. I went to find out the company should do be out of business. I file complaint to the bbb.com about my order. I will show you the proof.

Di
Aug 6, 2018

Comments

• Su
      6th of Aug, 2018

You think they should be out of business? They ARE. BBB clearly states that on their letters to you. Call your credit card company and request a refund.

You have eclectic taste. Seduced by Mommy and Gay videos.

21st of Aug, 2018

@SubSquirrel i am going to filed here and BBB.com and to consumer affair, other social media.

21st of Aug, 2018

@dick gibson You can’t file here. This is just to complain and whine.

5th of Sep, 2018

@SubSquirrel yes i complaint and whine

5th of Sep, 2018

@dick gibson Why? They’re out of business.

@SubSquirrel That is big liar

27th of Sep, 2018

@dick gibson Learn to read. the letter you posted states this fact. I didn't pull it out of my butt. "the business has no rating because it is out of business."

Gee, don't you feel like a [censored] now!

27th of Sep, 2018

You posted a letter stating there is no rating because the business is out of business. I didn't pull that out of my butt. your elderly dog needs hamburg meat, scrambled eggs, peanut butter sandwiches and other soft proteins. cook for your dog and don't buy third world food for an elderly pet. based on your english and grammar, thailand may be your native country. although, being in everett, you could be from outer mongolia.

4th of Oct, 2018

@SubSquirrel Thank You very Much for that lovely comment.

4th of Oct, 2018