Adult Care Assessment Limited And Tech Center Limited (Recruiting Agency)

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 by

fraudulent offer letter and money asking for visa

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom
techcenterlimited.co.uk
AttachmentsMay 5

to me
Greetings to you Deependra Sharma,
After thorough deliberation by our decision-making unit, you are hereby offered a position as an Hindi Instructor at ADCA Limited.
Attached is the offer for employment.
Please find the detailed employment information, terms and your employer's contact information in the attached job offer letter.

Kindly fill the VAF-2 form for your visa application, return these along with the signed job offer letter.
Note: if needed, we could provide assistance in filling out the VAF form.

Upon confirming your job offer letter, we would need to finalize your visa processing. You should provide us the following:
1) Filled VAF-2 form
2) Soft copy of your Passport Data Page
3) Soft copy of your Passport Photograph
4) Soft copy of an official document confirming your provided address (in the form of utility bill or Andhra Card)
5) Your flight information to enable us to book your ticket; these includes your airport choice, and preferable departure date (two days earlier than the day of assuming duty as stated in the job offer)
6) Payment confirmation of 775 Great Britain Pounds
Note: Please go through the additional information on Tier 2 visa which is attached along to this email.

Above cost includes:
Tier 2 visa fee (Solicitor fee and DBS check inclusive)
Courier Charges of Hard Copies

Other costs to be shouldered by your employer includes:
COS Certificates of 945 Great Britain Pounds
Accommodation assistance of 325.00 Great Britain Pounds (monthly)
Travel Expenses within the UK
Medical Coverage
Flight ticket

Upon confirmation of the above requirements, we would further on with the preparation of all you need to start your work in the UK.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:47 PM, DEEPENDRA SHARMA wrote:
SUNDAY to WEDNESDAY 15:00 to 23:00
THURSDAY 17:30 to 23:00
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY - 09:00am to 10:00 pm

From
शुभ कामनाओं सहित
- दीपेन्द्र शर्मा deep137652@gmail.com
+[protected] (in UAE WhatsApp also) or +[protected] (in India, WhatsApp also)

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Tech Center Limited wrote:
Dear Deependra Sharma,

Thank you for taking your time in filling out the forms.

Your application has been filed, and it is currently under review. We will contact you as soon as a decision has been made on your application.

NOTE: kindly note that our team may request a possible verbal interview with you as deem fit. When is the best time to reach you over the phone?

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 10:35 PM, DEEPENDRA SHARMA wrote:
please find filled attachments return.

From
शुभ कामनाओं सहित
- दीपेन्द्र शर्मा deep137652@gmail.com
+[protected] (in UAE WhatsApp also) or +[protected] (in India, WhatsApp also)

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Tech Center Limited wrote:
Dear Deependra Sharma,

Your profile has been reviewed carefully. You are hereby shortlisted for the post of a Hindi Instructor at:

Adult Care Assessment Limited UK
24a Cecil Pashley Way, Shoreham Airport, Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex, England, BN43 5FF
Nature of business (SIC): 85320 Language School
UK Company registration number: 08926616.
Email: info@adcalimited.com

TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Contract: One-year full time renewable contract
2. Five days a week (6.5 hours + 30 minutes lunch break)

SALARY AND BENEFITS:
1. 38, 880.00 (Thirty Eight Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty) Great Britain Pounds per Annum
2. Accommodation Assistance of 325 Great Britain Pounds per Month
3. 21 days paid Holiday + National Holidays
4. Free Medical Plan
5. COS Covered
6. Full Immersion
7. Flight Ticket
8. VISA Support (as deem fit)

To further with this shortlisting, please fill the attachments and return them (with other supporting documents) to me as soon as possible by replying to this email.
Also, CC your attachments to the HR assistant at: moinbpawaskar@techcenterlimited.co.uk

www.techcenterlimited.co.uk

Tech Center Ltd. is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales with registered number 06915900, registered office address at 209 Edgware Road, London, England, W2 1ES. This email (including any attachments) is intended for the recipient above. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise disseminated by any unauthorised person.

Complaint comments Comments (8)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Schools

Comments

A  18th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
This techcenterlimited.co.uk and ADCAlimited.com both are frauds/cheaters who wil give you fake offer letter first and wil demand some money to deposit and later they use to ask again to pay by showing several reasons and finally they wil escape by saying your application is failed at UK home office for security reasons.

Dont trust these people as i already lost.
D  22nd of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I totally disagree with you both on the fact that Tech Center Limited and Adult Care Assessment Limited are fake.
I got a permanent job contract at ADCA Limited through Tech Center Recruiting Agency. I have all the proofs. I am guessing you guyz are one of the paid people who tarnishes companies' image for competitive advantage.
Best,
Rojas
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Rojas Tere Hi Rojas
Pls give me a call at +91-9836647223 whenever you are available, as I too got an offer in ADCA for Finance manager job. I want to understand the genuineness of the agency.
Thanks
Saurabh Sharma
N  24th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
@saurabh220891 Hello all, This recruitment agency (Tech Center Limited) and the school (ADCA Limited) is genuine. At first, I was skeptical after reading these complaints but then I decided to proceed with the application in due faith. I am now working with ADCA Limited, I live 5km from the school. My contact is: davidbutler85@hotmail.com

Regards!
David
N  24th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
@David But. amiru.ahmed@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi, as far as I am concerned, Tech Center Limited Limited is genuine. I got a job at an advertising company through Tech Center Limited two years ago. I am now working with a new company though.
N  14th of Feb, 2018 by    0 Votes
To those who are claiming Tech Centre / ADCA to be fake, can you please let me know how did the Centre obtain your contact details in the first place? Did you start by applying for a job through them?
I too received an e-mail from Tech Centre for a position to teach English at ADCA, but I did not submit my resume or contact details to them to begin with! I don't know how they found me and my e-mail address.
N  15th of Feb, 2018 by    0 Votes
@jmk89 Being one of the earlier complainant, I applied to their job opening which I saw on monster. However, this issue have been solved. I apologize for the trouble caused. Tech Center / ADCA Limited is not fake.
N  15th of Feb, 2018 by    0 Votes
@Shaik Azgerpasha Did you find a job through them?
I find the idea of us paying them for miscellaneous fees a little dodgy to begin with. Shouldn’t the school cover such costs and deduct from our first month pay? Even their website doesn’t seem genuine

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree