ADT Security Systems / lack of ethics
Recently moved into a house. Last night at 9 PM, Kristen from Safe Haven Security showed up at my door, claiming she was sent by my Realtor because I needed ADT Security, and my Realtor made the appointment. I told her I was not notified, and was not interested, but she persisted in harassing me to buy her system. I therefore kept repeating myself like a broken record that I was not interested, but she refused to leave. I told her I had no intention of changing my mind, and finally got her to leave. I then called my Realtor, who told me that she did not make any appointment for me concerning ADT, but did tell Kristen to send me some information. I also reported the incident to the Pinellas County Sheriff, and Safe Haven Security, so it would be on record. In the meanwhile, Kristen lost a sale by refusing to listen to both my Realtor and myself. I would certainly not use this company based on Kristen's inappropriate behavior, and lack of ethics.
More ADT Security Systems Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services - adt - checks in the mail... 
- ADT - scam and lies 
- ADT Security Services - increase in service fee & 30 day advance notice for termination
- ADT Security Services - sales manager raymond rosello in riverview, fl - extremely rude
- ADT Security Services - billing, being overcharged account # 12744229
- ADT Security Services - cancelled home security
- ADT Security Services - $27.99 special - was no special at all - price increased to $48.99!