ADT — adt class action lawsuit
I am trying to gather together enough people to file a class action lawsuit against ADT. Visit this link for more details: http://www.adtclassactionlawsuits.com/
Here's my experience.
ADT came to our house and showed us different alarm panel options. I chose the pulse system. Richard Castro was the salesman and showed me various pictures of panels and keypads. When they installed the old, out of date, possibly used, old fashioned looking keypad I contacted Richard to find out why it was not the digital keypad that he showed me pictures of and said would be installed. He told me this old keypad would work better than the digital one. This was an obvious case of bait and switch. He agreed to upgrade them, but tried to raise the price by 50% from the original quote. Stating it was more work than he thought. After discussing it, I agreed on a 25% increase in the price just because I had gone so long without an alarm. My alarm was working before they came, but he sold me on the digital panels, the cameras that were never installed and being able to operate it from my cell phone. You would think that when you use a big company they would have credibility and integrity. This turned out to be a total scam. We have been trying to get a hold of someone at ADT, no one will call us back.
More ADT Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT - cancellation policy 
- ADT Customer Services - burglery
- ADT Security Systems - customer service/product defect
- ADT Security Services - home security system
- ADT Security Services - fraud
- ADT Security Services - security pulse