adsurf2earn.com / Compel to invest again and again no payments for already invested.

1 India Review updated:

I have invested Rs 5, 000/=. It is my five months savings. I can save only Rs 1, 000/= per month.
They said they will give 1% to 5% rebate earning daily for my investment. Then only i have invested.
But now they saying you must invest Rs 100/= per day (it is 3, 000/= per month) then only you are eligible to surf and payment.
How it is possible.
1, 000/= per month only i can save. They forcing to invest 3, 000/=.
definitely i can not invest 3, 000/= per month.
Now i lose my five months savings.
Please give me the solution to my problem
Rameshkannan
[protected]

Comments

Ra
  21st of Jul, 2009
adsurf2earn.com - Force to invest more.No payment for already invested
Persional
India

I Ramesh invested Rs, 10, 000 /= They said 1% to 5% rebate will be given to your investment. But now they said you must invest Rs100 per day then only we give the rebate.They are doing absolutely wrong.
They should follow their promise.
other wise i will complaint in cyber crime.

Ar
  23rd of Jul, 2009

I have invested Rs 5, 000/=. mr.kingsley from chenai. his ph.no9884977222 .It is my five months savings. I can save only Rs 1, 000/= per month.
How it is possible.
1, 000/= per month only i can save. They forcing to invest 3, 000/=.
definitely i can not invest 3, 000/= per month.
Now i lose my five months savings.now he say that he cant return my amount . what to how to solve this .
Please give me the solution to my problem.
kalaivani

Mu
  29th of Jul, 2009
adsurf2earn.com - adsurf2earn.com - Profit share not investment
adsurf2earn.com
India

I am one of the agent get more profit from the adsurf2earn.com . It is NOT INVESTMENT program but this is PROFIT SHARE program.If the company gets the turnover they share 80% of the profit to their agents. We all are agree the terms and then only sign-up the company. I am wondering without this basic aware of this terms How can they become agents and said investment? If we drop a single penny we should aware of every terms and conditions. So we cant blame the company. They are reaching their goals smoothly and trying to keep as per the terms. They are making the way to new comers also get rebate successfully. So we all are follow the terms and get more profit.

Mu
  29th of Jul, 2009

BE AWARE WHO SAID ADSURF2EARN.COM IS INVESTMENT PROGRAM!
I am an agent past one year in this company. They are giving rebate regularly. Recent days some of the rules r slightly change due to regularize their service to the new agents also getting more profit. They r doing well. But some of the unwanted rumormongers spreed the wrong terms like INVESTMENT, and some of the threatening like they may be runaway...like that.They are trying to change a wrong concept and confusions. So DONT BELIVE WHO SAID I AM INVEST ADSURF2EARN.COM...they are trying to create a problem.

Rb
  26th of Aug, 2009

changing your terms and conditions is purely cheating. BALA 9944157757

Rb
  26th of Aug, 2009

MY USER NAME IS R.Balamurugan. I had purchased add pack for Rs 5000 in the middle of june. My introduser make an arrangement for my surfing. Till now I have received no money from the company. Now I have to withdraw my money. IS IT IN MY ACCOUNT. WHAT IS THE POSITION OF MY WITHDRAWAL. WHEN WILL I GET MY AMOUNT.PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION TO PAY ME MY MONEY.

Av
  4th of Sep, 2009

I thing Mr. Muthaiya may be the well wisher of adsurf2earn.com and he stated that he was an agent for the past one year, for all your kind attention, please note that the company was started 6th Sep. 2008 it means not yet one year completed.
According to my experience in the adsurf2earn.com the investor (according to their terms the AGENT) of the average peoples those who had earned the money from this company are in the way of transferring their money by introducing a new agent only. Now the company stopped the fund transfer and introduced e-coupen method to generate their fund so the agents requested their payment (withdrawal of rebate) from the company. And the company stopped payment method through DD and introduced Bank transfer and stated the processing time will be minimum 5 days and it was changed 15 days and 21 days (working days) accordingly and even after 21 working days the payment was not yet received. But they were forcing in all the way to invest minimum of Rs.100 per day. In this situation now the company has started another wing in the name of adgenerator, new methods and tricks to generate their fund

Agent

Ra
  5th of Sep, 2009
adsurf2earn.com - fully scam
adsurf2earn
adsurf2earn.com

they are cheating more people in the name of ads surfing. they wont give proper payments. they first told payout takes 5days. till this two month we didnt take any money also.

please dont join this adsurf. they are cheated most of people. unwittingly we joined in this. they told that if u give 100% amount we will give 150%. but till now we didnt take 30%money even.

Ka
  6th of Sep, 2009

yes i agreed. they are putting new rules again and again to avoid to take our money. very ashamed to jion.

only agents who first jioned in this company can get a profit. i joined to this by 10000rupees before 6months. till now i took only 3620 rupees..

Mc
  18th of Sep, 2009

I am CHARLES from madurai. Above site adsurf2earn.com is online scam site, They submitted new attractive offers and join the people in there company and they achive certain people in there site, they turn over and change the terms and conditions and they demand there clintes to invest more money, but there is no gain for clinents for example: (
I invest 1, 50, 000 in adsurf2earn.com and i surf the daily 25 advertisment sites compulsry, this process is going for 6 months, suddely they turn over and change the terms and conditions, and demand there clients to adfditionl amout Rs 100/- daily to invest to there company account, who ever add additional amount they only can surf that day, if any person not add amount they can not do the surfing, then the payment mode is dd only with in 4-6 day processing in there site, then they change online bank transfer they said 10 day but i with draw my money before 2 months sitll now i not get it in my account, when i aske admin there is no response, they were divirting the calls and cut it off. now my money 2, 00, 000 was gone and i can sleep well in night, so people want to beware of online business, do invest online business like me...,

ADSURF2EARN.COM I S ONE AND ONLY FRAUD SITE

Ma
  23rd of Sep, 2009

hello all

they are runout

El
  26th of Sep, 2009

I have also invested in the above said site adsurf2earn.com, my userid "ELVISRAJA" from Tirunelveli District. I have requested for cash out on 09/09/09 by Bank Transfer & 23/09/09by Demand Draft but still there is no response. I will wait for another one or two week still if they did not return my money I am going to file a complaint against them in Chennai Commissioner Office & Cyber Crime Investigation Cell and take necessary steps against them.

Please member's who have been cheated by them email me at aanand.raja@gamil.com it will further an evidence for me to file the complaint.

Sri S.Balu,
Assistant Comissioner of Police Cyber Crime Cell Commissioner office Campus Egmore,
Chennai- 600008,

Mobile No.: 98414-22844
email : venmathi_vip@yahoo.co.in

Sa
  29th of Sep, 2009

adsurf2earn.com Member's who have been cheated by them file a complaint against them directly in the following link : http://www.cybercellmumbai.com/ & http://www.cyberpolicebangalore.nic.in/

Sri S.Balu,

Mobile No.: 98414-22844
email : venmathi_vip@yahoo.co.in

Ka
  29th of Sep, 2009

adsurf2earn is very cheated company . i loss RS:25000.

Wi
  8th of Oct, 2009

ya all are true i will give you all contact of md catch him and punish him in front of law .Name : jose moses Antony mbl no : 9952990633 adress :No 13/39 soth gangai koil street, chennai-4.I am seaching his madurai home address.i will get in one or two days and i will update u all

Ku
  9th of Oct, 2009

How to punish them, and please inform to me for lodge the complaint in wherries official address i.e Police and cyber crime department.

Sp
  10th of Oct, 2009

haa, haa, haa very late information

Na
  13th of Oct, 2009

Adsurf personnel is their mother fukers . They are going to hell.

Ma
  14th of Oct, 2009

ADSURF2EARN IS A FRAUD COMPANY

Sa
  21st of Oct, 2009

Adsurf2earn owners are now agree to give his daughters and wife for ### all his beloved agents instead of full&final settlement.

If anybody interested go and ### his daughters & wife until tear his ###...