Adsinusa.com / scamming my rental units from craigslist - posting id 3729u2357

Lucas Bryan is the name of the bad guy who stole my rental ad listing from Craigslist. I changed my password in CraigsList but the damage was done. My ad had been seen at [protected]@yourperfecthomesrental.com, www.yourperfecthomesrental.com, AdsinUSA-rentals, Ads in USA San Diego County and Oodle.

He stole over $2200 from one lady and took private information and social security info from another guy. They have both contacted the police and I have filed a complain with the FTC #[protected]

I wish I could stop the ad. Luckily many renters call me before they give him money.

Adsinusa.com

Cr
Apr 19, 2016

Comments

• El
      Apr 25, 2016

Really glad to have found this post/complaint.
    I was in the early process of leasing a place from this name "Lucas Bryan" for two months.
    Thanks for the warning.

• El
      Apr 25, 2016

Appreciate that people make the effort to put information available that will help others not be taken advantage of.

• Cr
      Apr 25, 2016

You are so lucky you didn't give that crook money!!!

• Gr
      Jul 11, 2016

thank you for sharing.. He had a beautiful fully furnished apartment in san diego on craigslist for $1500.. knew it was too good to be true.. I will avoid! http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/sub/5673833740.html