Ads In Yellowbook Pages / Deceitful Business Practices

1 Lakewood, United States Review updated:

This company scammed me bigtime. The sales rep told me I could cancel at any time, especially prior to the release date. I called and left several voice mail message for her to cancel the order before the ad ever went to proof. She ignored my calls and now these crooks are charging me over $600 for a year's worth of advertising when I cancelled the ad well before it ever went to print. I am battling this now with Consumer Affairs and the BBB.

I have written letters, contacted managers, and done everything possible to resolve this. Whenever I call, I get the total run around. This company keeps sending me bills despite that I cancelled this service before it ever started. What a bunch of scam artists. STAY AWAY.

Na

Comments

Na
  14th of May, 2009

Did you ever get this resolved...my issue started in Nov of 07 and is still going on...same issue...I have just reported them to BBB and are looking at Consumer Affairs. They are threatening to take me to court and I am livid.

Re
  15th of Feb, 2010

I am sorry that you are not happy with yellow book. I was looking online found a website that you can have a ebillboard for FREE. Just go to seekshallfind.com. I was talking to my friend Bill he sign up for a ebillboard. He told me that he is glad that he got a ebillboard. His business just moved to a new building he went to change this info with yellow book and was on hold for 35 Minutes waiting for someone to talk to. When he went to his ebillboard and change his info and it took him just few minutes.