Adrenaline Systems/Adrenaline Cameras / False Advertisement - NOT Genuine SONY Cameras, NOT 580 TV Lines

Adrenaline Systems
I just purchased one of these cameras from Adrenaline Systems on Ebay, there are several other names they go by (adrenaline cameras, helmetcamera.tv, extremeguys, etc.) but I suspect they all sell the same junk. These are *NOT* Sony ExView 580 TV lines bullet cams as advertised, I know I own many Sony ExView cameras and the picture quality is magnitude better than the camera Adrenaline Systems is pushing. Other seller indicates that there is no such BS -- SONY 580, 600, 620 TV lines.

A  28th of Jul, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Same thing here. I should really be irked at the guy that sold it to me...I take that back: I should be irked at myself due to my failure to exercise due dilligence.

I can't even get this thing to work without buying more equipment. I'm not happy, and these guys are impossible to contact.

Anyone have any contact info besides that on their POS website?
N  23rd of Jun, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
All I can get so far is an absolutely lousy monochrome picture on my TV. OK as a security camera I suppose, but it is supposed to be an action camera. Have not bought a recorder for the Big Head kit and am not going to.
D  23rd of Sep, 2011 by
I and my car club have purchased several cameras from them in the past few years and they have been great sony units we use adapted to dvr and some camcorders...just wanna let you know... Jesse.