Adrenal Fatigue Institute / unauthorized credit card use for cylaprill

1 West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-813-4207

deducting money for cylapril out of my credit card w/out authorization- I supposedly cancelled my membership for the cylapril but when I called to ask about the deduction they told me I had the wrong number. Where do I go from here? I want my money back & no further unauthorized credit card use. HELP!

Comments

• De
      1st of Sep, 2009

I called the infomercial for Cylapril from the Adrenal Fatigue Institute and called because we were suppose to get a book about the adrenal glands and a supply of Cylapril "Free" and it suppose to be a natural way to loose weight. I dialed the toll free 1-800-965-6541 number and this guy said all I had to pay was $9.99 for s&h. I hung up because I just had a bad feeling about it and decided to ask Google where the Adrenal Fatigue Institute is. I saw all sorts of complaints about misuse of the consumers credit card. I am very glad I listened to my instinct and didn't go for this.

The Adrenal Fatigue Institute is at 931 Village Blvd, ste 905-75, West Palm beach Fl, 33409. Their number is 1-888-813-4207 and their fax number is 561-682-1822.
    I hope this helps.

• Bo
      14th of Sep, 2009

I have been ripped off as well...I am not going to take this sitting down! This business is a scam and I tried three times by phone to get a refund and cancel the membership only to find out neither is possible once they have your credit card number. I called the number on my statement 1-888-581-2924 and asked to speak to a SUPERVISOR and was told they are all busy. Then when I said "I'm going to contact the better business bureau" the lady named Desiree said she would give me a full refund in 7-10 business days if I shipped the product back to her...!!! I did and no refund, the next credit card statement had a charge of $61.98 to this compay AGAIN!! DO NOT order from this comany it is a SCAM!! I am still fighting for my refund and fraudulant use of my credit card.