Adrenal Fatigue Institute / Fraudulant credit card use

1 West Palm Beach FL 33409, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-813-4207

I placed a one time order for a 3 Month supply of Cylapril Adrenal Cleansing System in October 2008.
I started receiving a once a month charge for 59.98 on starting with my January 2009 Statement.
I called and complained to the company to stop the charges, they claimed that I was not a customer
and could not find me in their computer and would have customer service contact me. Never heard
from them. Then in February 2009 I was shipped another bottle of pills. I checked my charge account
and found I had been charged another 59.98. Looks like they found my account after all to use my credit card.

I called customer service 02/10/09 to file a complaint. They found me in the computer system and cancelled
the order. They would not refund the money unless I shipped the product back at my own expense.

I asked what guarantee do I have the they will refund my money. There is not guarantee. So I kept the
product and requested no futher use of my credit card. I will take the loss of 120.00. Hopefully this is not
happening to other consumers.

Comments

• Th
      13th of Jul, 2009

I called this "institute" last night during one of those infomercials, having a good laugh while it rang considering it seemed like a crock to me. Long story short I grilled the guy on the other end of the line and he finally told me what was in it: less than 10 mg of three different minerals (that do nothing, by the way), Adrenal Bovine (dried and powdered bull's adrenal cortex, could cause some health issue later in life I do believe...), and passion flower extract (causes a short lived and mild euphoric feeling). All in all it is a placebo that should be avoided AT ALL COSTS due to the fact that it will only make you feel good for a short amount of time, and could cause problems worse than what you currently are having.

• Ta
      29th of Jul, 2009

these guys are charging my credit card 6.95/month and i have never ordered anything from them.. CC Fraud?

• Mp
      18th of Aug, 2016
    Adrenal Fatigue Institute - Paid for product never received
    Adrenal Fatigue Institute
    Palm Springs
    California

I placed an order for the Cylipril. The money was deducted from my account and the product never shipped. I called customer service and never received and answer as to what happened. After a week I was told my payment was not authorized. I sent them proof and was promised a "Free" bottle for the time I had to wait. After waiting two weeks for the "Free" shipment, I called again and was told it was shipped ready. I waited and called again I was told they were going to escalate their search for the problem. It has been a month and I still have no product. I have asked to speak to a supervisor and been told that is not possible. I asked where their calling center was located I was told it was in Florida, however I now know it is located in the Philipines. I continue to wait for my product.