Adrenal Fatigue Institute / Cylapril Scam

1 HI, United States

I ordered the trial of Cylapril for $9.95--which I received. Within a week, I had a gentleman call me asking if I would like to get their auto refurbishing of the product, to which I declined. 2 weeks later, I received 3 bottles of Cylapril, and my account was charged $129.95 for the 3 bottles. I called the number located on my credit card statement...and was told that the fine print told me I was enrolling in this program. I said yes, and it also says that I will be receiving a call from someone to finalize this program, which I did, and I declined. Customer service said this call I received was from an outside source and did not have the authority to cancel my orders. That is where they got me...the statement with the product says someone will be calling to confirm...and if you do not cancel within 2 weeks, you are hooked. I thought I did cancel, when I talked to this guy...apparantly not. So, I said, I wanted a refund...to which I was told I had to try the product, before I could be issued a refund. I hung up. Waited the appropriate length of time, called back...sent the product back...losing a 15% restocking fee...and was told it would be a full 60 days before I received a refund. That was October 2009--now I have been calling over and over...I tried calling again today...and the number is diconnected.

Li