Adrenal Fatigue Institute / Cylapril / Over charge my credit card

1 931 VILLAGE BLVD. SUITE 905-75West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-772-8170

You have 14 days to cancel. If you still don't want the product when you recieve it call them back and tell them and they will cancel the account. Once the order has been processed and set up to ship there is nothing they can do. I love people like you that call up and order something then try to cancel it within 24 hours. You give reputable companies a bad name because of your ignorance. If you are that indecisive don't order anything off the tv!

Then again you did call because you obviously have a problem, whether you are overweight or whatever. So maybe the real problem is you don't have the motivation to get off that couch and walk to the mailbox.

Comments

• Re
      29th of Mar, 2009

LMAO at AbD! Good one!

• Wh
      7th of Apr, 2009

I had the same problem...I tried to get their "FREE TRIAL" they charged me $126.85 plus the shipping and handling, then when I called they said they couldn't find my account information. I called 3 days straight, finally they told me it had already shipped and that they couldn't do anything about it. What's up with that?!!! I thought they "couldn't find my information". They obviously had enough of my information to charge my card and refuse to take responsibility! Those who reply to people "Being overweight and not having motivation to going to the mailbox", Either haven't had this done to them, OR they scam people in the same ways!!

• Pl
      4th of May, 2009

The product is good but the marketing is a scam