AdPockets Business Card Displays / Refusal to refund deposit!

2223 North Metcalf, Lima, Ohio 45801Lima, OH, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 419 604 3245

I M from New Zealand. I was in the process of becoming a distributor for AdPocket's business card displays in my country. I have been dealing with Kyle Fultz who is the owner and creator of AdPockets. I felt that Kyle put quite a bit of subtle pressure on me to make payment for the products I ordered before Christmas. I could only manage a $2000 USD deposit. Another person from NZ was interested in working with Kyle and I, but as I was promised to be the sole NZ distributor for ADPockets, I was not that sure. I did eventually agree to it but sort of felt let down and manipulated by Kyle. In the end, I decided not to proceed with being a NZ distributor but still wanted to go ahead with an order for a smaller amount. Kyle already had the $2000 i wired him the week before. when i asked to change my order, still using the $2000 credit I had, he refused stating that I had "agreed" the deposit was non-refundable if I canceled. But I didn't cancel - I only wanted to change down my order.

He is now refusing to give me back my $2000 (which is $2600 NZ Dollars) and will not answer my emails. I have even said I would be willing for him to take 10% to cover his costs and let me have the rest. He seems to be hell-bent on making me pay, yet I have nothing for my money! Think twice about dealing with this company as its owner seems very money hungry and greedy and is not ethical or honest!! I plan to fight this! Will let you know how I get on.

Comments

An
  26th of Dec, 2007
Hi Folks! I am giving you an update on the appalling standards that this company (AdPockets in Lima, Ohio) has set for itself. I found out that my complaint about the company's refusal to refund my deposit is one of 5 lodged between January 2007 & December 2007 with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).These complaints are all about the same thing: either refusal to refund deposit or non-delivery of goods paid for but not received! Also, records show that AdPockets has a history of not even bothering to answer the BBB or provide an explanation. Their response is TO DO NOTHING & TAKE THE MONEY & RUN!! The owner Kyle Fultz should be strung up on the nearest tree and whipped until he coughs up with all the money he has STOLEN from innocent Americans & foreigners (like me). His business ETHICS ARE NON-EXISTENT! He says I cancelled my order so therefore I am not entitled to a refund. What rubbish! I asked to changed my order (which he admitted he hadn't even started) so for doing this I have my money confiscated, like some naughty child! This is outrageous and I know that if I don't get my money back, Kyle Fultz and AdPockets will reap what he has sown - i.e. he will reap a harvest of misery for sowing GREED, SELFISHNESS, SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MISERY. I look forward to that day when he will reap all this & more. Actually, AdPockets is going to be investigated by Marc Dann the Ohio State Attorney for REPEATEDLY FAILING to practice ACCEPTABLE & ETHICAL trading in the state of Ohio.

DON'T TOUCH ADPOCKETS WITH A BARGE POLE! YOU WILL ONLY GET BURNT. STAY AWAY & CHOOSE ANOTHER BUSINESS CARD DISPLAY COMPANY - THIS ONE STINKS!!!
An
  3rd of Jan, 2008
HERE IS THE RELIABILITY REPORT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU HAS ON FILE ABOUT ADPOCKETS BUSINESS DISPLAYS: THIS IS A VERY BAD REPORT!

NAME; ADPOCKETS ADDDRESS: 2223 NORTH METCALF, LIMA OHIO 45801 PHONE 419 604 3245

Customer ExperienceBack To Top Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s). Complainants allege non delivery of merchandise even though payment in full has been made, difficulty in obtaining refunds and difficulty contacting the company.

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business.The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

The Bureau processed a total of 5 complaints about this company since the firm's BBB file was opened in January of 2007. Of the total 5 complaints since the firm's BBB file was opened in January of 2007, 5 of those were closed in the last 12 months.

Complaints Concerned Delivery Issues: 4 Outcome of all complaints - No Response: 4; |[Company failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.]| Refund or Exchange Issues: 1 Outcome of the complaint - No Response: 1; |[Company failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.]|

Additional File InformationBack To Top
The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

As you can plainly read, AdPockets makes money by stealing money from trusting business people. They have a seedy policy of insisting their customers NOT use their credit cards for payment, because they know they will use the CHARGE BACK option when they inevitably become disgruntled & dissatisfied.

If you choose to deal with AdPockets, you DO SO AT GREAT RISK OF LOSING MONEY - NOT MAKING ANY MONEY. This company should be SHUT DOWN PERMANENTLY!!
Om
  1st of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have read the complete email transcipt contacted the company, they are in the right and I found them very open and up front. I also discussed the BBB ratings which are being ajusted ( they just did not respond so the went unsatisfactory by default )
Ch
  13th of May, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I personally agree that Kyle is a THEFT. I ordered boards off of him he sent them and then I ordered additional boards thinking he was legit. Boy was I wrong. I never received the boards or a phone call from him. I sent him several thousand US dollars for these boards. I then was forced to go out of business lose mostly everything I owned because I put a lot into this business. This was all after Kyle promising me except the kitchen sink. Actually I think he offered that to me as well. He painted a rosey picture. All I have to show now is nothing since I lost everything over this. After I didn't get my additional boards and I couldn't get Kyle to call me back. I then contacted the BBB and State Attorney General about Kyle and ADPOCKETS. He didn't even bother getting back to them. Then all of a sudden one day he contacted me. I tried again to come to some understanding to get this problem straightened out and get my money back. He promised to email mail me some dockuments and call me back and keeep in touch. That never happened. Matter of fact I even tried to reason with him and get him resonable accomidations to work out the length of time that he would send me the money. He agreed but never followed through. He is a total LIEE, ###ER, and THIEF. I have zero faith in him, his word, and his company. The shame of it he brought his wife into all of this because I had to send the money made out to both of them and ADPOCKETS. This is the whole truth. Stay far away from Kyle, his wife, and ADPOCKETS.
Mr
  19th of Jun, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Coming from Chris Musti, I believe theres always two sides to the story. Looks like you shut your business down then made it look like Adpockets scamed you. And you went haywire.

CONSIDER THE SOURCE CHRIS MUSTI you tried to burn down your own house to collect insurance now your trying to discredit AdPockets. WOW!

I recieved displays and have a wonderful experience with AdPockets completly

READ ABOUT CHRIS MUSTI'S INSURANCE FRAUD ATTEMPT BELOW

Summary:

Paragraph 2 reads: "Christopher Musti, 31, of 915 Hampton St., pleaded guilty in June to two counts of recklessly endangering another person. He blamed ongoing mental health problems, including depression, for his actions."

Paragraph 5 reads: "When police interviewed Mr. Musti, he said he felt as if "something inside him was telling him to go to the Eighth Avenue home" and set a fire, according to court paperwork."

Paragraph 7 reads: ""At the time, I was off my medication, ' he said, adding that he's been going to counseling."

Former school director sentenced for setting fire
BY ERIN L. NISSLEY
STAFF WRITER
09/20/2007

A former Scranton school director and constable will serve two months of house arrest and more than three years of probation for setting fire to a city home he owned.

On Dec. 11, Scranton police were called to 436 S. Eighth Ave. just before midnight, after a neighbor reported seeing someone inside the building with a flashlight. Once inside, police smelled smoke and found a freshly burned newspaper on the second floor, according to court papers.

The neighbor told police a heavyset man believed to be Mr. Musti ran from the side door of the house before they arrived.

In court Wednesday, Mr. Musti told Judge Michael Barrasse he wanted to apologize to his parents for "putting them through all this" and to the court for "taking up everyone's time."

"At the time, I was off my medication, " he said, adding that he's been going to counseling.

Judge Barrasse said he will expect monthly reports about whether Mr. Musti is attending counseling and remaining on any medication prescribed by his doctors.

"Failing to abide by these conditions will result in incarceration, " he told Mr. Musti. "You understand that?"

After two months of house arrest, Mr. Musti will serve three years and 10 months probation.

Contact the writer: enissley@timesshamrock.com
Ma
  8th of Aug, 2008
I also had the same experience with Kyle Fultz. I sent him
$3036 and never received anything but an EMAIL Kit of ideas.
I cancelled the order and received nothing. I also filed with the Better Business Bureau. He is allowed to get away with this scam.
Finally, saying he would pay me back, I received a notorized promise to pay in February. I still have not received a cent.
I cannot believe this individual has not been put in jail yet.
It is unbelieveable that he can look at himself in the mirror in the morning.
Wa
  10th of Feb, 2009
Okay, I had a talk with Kyle about a yr and a half ago.

What I am trying to figure out is how much this adpockets display costs.

I was going to have an idea of an invention come out but as time went by I should have signed the NDA. I will have youtube videos out on positive things such as poems and rhymes and with vending. Stay tuned.

Mr Fultz didn't tell me much but you know what I am curious as to everyones experience.

Is that the reason his website is down!
De
  23rd of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I Was About to engaged business with this company.. Some how something in my head told me to research this company.. Thanks good I did it.
Jl
  17th of Dec, 2010
I think all you people are full of your selfs. Honestly, its your own faults for getting ripped off. Sending thousands of dollars to people you don't even know like SERIOUSLY. What did you think was gonna happen. And getting his family involved to get your money back that is just wrong. My opinion is there are no "SCAMS" going on with this company and Kyle Fultz is not a liar or a [censor] whatever you called him Someone is starting stuff about this business out of hatred. Adpockets.com is a great business and i hope you disregard all the BS that is going on here.
La
  15th of Mar, 2011
all i can about this men is that he is crual and i sweer he will pay for his evil ways he ribed of a wrong person this time
Co
  20th of Oct, 2011
I know Kyle Fultz personally. This is not the first "business" he has created and scammed people with. However he honestly believes he has done nothing wrong. He truly is a pathological liar. Earlier posts are actually him acting like someone else trying to defend his lies. I have seen this time and time again for years. He is the king of twisting the truth. I don't say these things out of hate or revenge. I actually feel sorry for him. He lives a life of delusion. I also feel sorry for the people he has stolen from. That is why I just couldn't read anymore of this without writing something.
Co
  20th of Oct, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I hope one day he will have to live out the reality he has created in jail, finally paying the consequences for his actions.
Be
  19th of Jun, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Kyle Fultz is a thief and a liar! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS HALF OF A MAN!!!
Re
  7th of Jun, 2014
Call or email Kyle: kylefultz@gmail.com or Business Contact Email: buttonbuddys@gmail.com
Cell Phone: 1-419-204-7331 or Business Phone Number: 801-410-0074
Latest: http://www.entrepreneurlaunchpad.org/directoryactionsearchdosrch1q/1418364/untitled-listing-19/

AdPockets Business Card Displays Logo AdPockets Business Card Displays