ADP / Taxes

1 NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-305-6235

This company takes no responsibility for their mistakes. We had an employee move out of state, and we filled out the approproate change of address form. Well, ADP never took state taxes out for the employess new home. Apparently, we were supposed to know (psychic?) that there was another form to fill out. The web site never prompted us to fill anything else out. Now the employee has to pay a penalty. DO NOT use ADP. You may as well do payroll yourself since either way you will have to assume liability.

Comments

Lh
  31st of Jul, 2013

I'M ANOTHER VICTIM OF ADP'S FRAUD, MONEY SCAMS. I OWNED FOR 23 YRS WITH X-HUSBAND SELF EMPLOYED, BUSINESS, THRU DIVORCE COURT ORDER I AM TO GET WKLY CHECK, TO LIVE WK TO WK. WELL MY XHUSBAND HIRED ADP ELPASO TX (Really a business run in India, Middle East with a USA PO BOX in Tx) TO SEND MY COURT ORDER CHECKS EVERY WK, INSTEAD THIS ADP CO. HAS DECIDED TO HOLD MY CHECKS HOSTAGE, WHILE THEY SIT IN THERE ACCOUNT AND THEY INVEST IN SHORT TERM STOCKS AND BUILD INTREST WITH MY MONEY TILL THEY ARE GOOD AND READY TO SEND IT WHEN EVER TO ME? MEANTIME MY HOUSE PAYMENT LATE, MY TRUCK HAS BEEN REPOSSED, I CANT GET WKLY GAS, GROCERY, AND FROM TIME TO TIME, THE UTLITIES ARE TURNED OFF WHILE I SIT AND WAIT FOR THE WKLY "WHENEVER" CHECK I AM ENTITLED TO ARRIVES? I WISH MY XHUSBAND KNEW ITS NOT ONLY THE RECEIVER OF CHECKS GETTING TAKEN... BUT ALSO THE COMPANIES LIKE YOURSELF AND LIKE HIS THAT HIRE THIS SO CALLED PAYROLL GARNISHMENT CO. THAT ALSO FALL VICTIM, MY xHUBBY HAS ALMOST 100 EMPLOYESS... WAIT TILL ADP DOES WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU... LIKE YOU SAID DO YA CHECKS YASELF. BECAUSE OF ASSUMED LIABILITY. MAYBE THATS THE ROUTE I SHOULD TAKE, ITS MY XHUBBY THAT IS ASSUMING THE LIABILTY HERE THAT HE HAS PUT CUTTING THE CHECK IN ADP'S HANDS. I SHOULD GO AFTER MY XHUBBY BASED ON THAT IF HE WILL NOT LISTEN. ANY INFO THAT WOULD HELP ME OR OTHERS LDFORD@YMAIL.COM I NEED A SHARK ATTORNEY.