ADP / garnishment services

IL, United States Review updated:

I have a court order which clearly states that my Child support will be paid as a garnishment to my ex-wife on the day that I receive my pay. We recieve our pay on the 1st and the 15th of every month. ADP has decided to ignore a Cook County Court Order because it relies on a an Illinois Child Support guideline which states that they have 7 days to pay Child Support. So, ADP has decided that this is their policy, regardless of what the court order states, and therefore is making interest on everyones child support payment, by with holding it for 7 days.

I have now moved to Texas, while my ex is still in Illinois. The Texas guideline is 14 days. So, now my ex's child support stays in ADP's hands gaining interest for 14 days.

On August 31st, they decided not to garnish my wages. I called their helpdesk and spoke to "Mike" in Bangalore, who gave me a ticket number. I worked through my company to ensure they do not withhold my child support as I will pay her directly. 29 days later I get a call from "Mike" who quotes me my ticket number and informs me that they are going to withhold that Garnishment on the 15th of October. I explained to them, in a rather harsh voice that if I waited for them to do what they were supposed to do, I would have been in contempt of a judges order for 45 days. I explained that I already paid them and by no means am I authorizing them to withhold an additional child support amount. I have a feeling that they will make a double payment on 10/15.

Why hasn't there ever been a class action lawsuit on them and their actions. It is clear that thier actions are unethical (withholding my money, against a judges order, to gain interest.) It is clear that they are not following the Circuit Courts orders.

Rt

Comments

• Lh
      Jul 31, 2013

ADP COMMITS FRAUD OFF OF ME ALSO ...THEY HOLD MY WKLY CHECKS HOSTAGE, SOMETIMES A WK, SOMETIMES A FEW WKS WORTH... THE LONGEST HAS BEEN 6 WKS BEHIND... MEANWHILE... MY UTILITES ARE TURNED OFF, MY TRUCK HAS BEEN REPOSSED, MY HOUSE PAYMENTS ARE BEHIND WITH THREATS OF FORECLOSURE FROM TIME TO TIME. NOT TO MENTION MY TOTALLY RUINED CREDIT DUE TO THEM. I LIVE WK TO WK... SO NO GAS FOR MY TRUCK, SOMETIMES NO GROCERY.. ITS BAD ENOUGH I HAD TO GO THRU A DIVORCE AFTER 23 YR MARRIAGE TO END UP WITH A TINY CHK WHILE MY XHUSBAND STILL OWNS THE MULTI MILL. BUSINESS WE ONCE OWED TOGTHER, I ALSO HAVE A COURT ORDER TO RECIEVE THIS WKLY CHECK...I KNOW ITS ADP FAULT...MY X WILL NOT LISTEN ABOUT THE FRAUD THE COMPANY HE HAS HIRED TO SEND MY CHECK THIS IS F---'N ###... ITS FEDERAL FRAUD, THIS COMPANY MAKES MILLIONS, OFF OF ME AND YOU AND OTHERS, BY HOLDING THE CHECKS, BUILDING MILLIONS IN INTEREST, AND MAKING INVESTMENTS OFF OUR MONEY. YES I HAVE ALSO SPOKE WITH CON ARTIST MIDDLE EASTERN MIKE ...FROM INDIA. CONTACT ME AT [protected]@YMAIL.COM WE NEED A ATTORNEY... IF A WOMEN CAN WIN IN COURT OVER SPILLED COFFEE ...BUT THESE OTHER COUNTRIES CAN BOMB US, AND HOLD OUR CHECKS HOSTAGE, USE IT TO BUILD INTEREST IN THERE ACCOUNTS AND PROBABLY SHORT TERM STOCKS... TRIPLE DAMAGES HERE WE NEED A ATTORNEY

• Ad
      Aug 29, 2013

ADP as of today is NOW 34 DAYS LATE mailing my child support payments to me. Bob from Bombay gives me a tix number and tells me the "internal fks" don not have a telephone!

• Do