adoreme.comSlow shipping, takes too long to get your order

They need to do something about shipping!! On AdoreMe website it is said that shipping takes about 5 business days but in reality it took forever to get my order. I ordered from AdoreMe twice and both times I had to complain about extremely slow shipping. I will not order from them again because I hate waiting!
Last time I ordered something what was a present and I was hoping to get my order as soon as possible, but it took over three weeks to get it! Very slow shipping and that's very bad.

Ka
Feb 03, 2017

Comments

• Do
      Feb 17, 2017

I have placed two orders. The first took 11 days to arrive. The second too 12 days. The valentines order on Feb 5 arrived today, Feb 17.
    I will likely place one more order to make a total of 5 sets and get my 6th set free then cancel. In this modern day of 2 day shipping (Thanks Amazon) 10-12 days is not going to cut it.

• Da
      Jun 19, 2017

I have been a member for a year and agree, shipping is too slow this day in age and will cause customer turn. Ordered on June 6th and it's the 19th and USPS is still awaiting item!
    Called and that didn't help.