Adore Organic Innovations / will my skin return to normal?

United States Review updated:

I was talked into buying their very expensive products to naturally make my skin smoother and more healthy. I was told that lines will slowly disappear with use of certain creams. I was told that they will throw in for free a non-surgical face lift facial. There seemed to be confusion about the date for the facial because they kept telling me a different date when I'd call to confirm, but I did finally have it. I was told I was lucky because the person giving the facial was one of the creators of the product line who happened to be in the city that day. As he was applying the gel he told me the facial was worth $8600.00 and 14 carat gold would be applied. He started talking about special prices for monthly facials and I told him that I had already spent more than I can afford, but that I'd tell others about it. And I said I had been pulled off the street and I don't usually spend money like this. He politely excused himself and some time later the original salesman came in and said the other had to catch a plane today or tomorrow or sometime. Then that one applied the mask and continued with sales pitches. I told him my skin felt like it was burning, but he kept calling me darling and seemed unconcerned. I couldn't get out of there without spending another $100.00. The sales pitches are unrelenting and would take up 20 pages to write. My concern now is not the $700.00 plus tax that I spent in total. My skin looks awful. 5 days have passed and I'm still burnt, lines are deeper, and my neck is super irritated with skin looking like strings going down, deeper lines, and a puffy-look. Since having the facial I've avoided using their products and have been using aloe vera, oatmeal masks, natural products that have been good to my skin up until this. I am hoping the skin will settle and be better. I was not told that any of this would happen. I look years older today. I am afraid to use their creams. Will my skin return to normal?

Re
Oct 13, 2015

Comments

• Ni
      Oct 17, 2015

Update on my complaint: 10 days later my skin does seem better. Still sensitive, but healing and looking a little tighter. I believe I became paranoid by the sales tactics. The under eye area looks the best. The neck is still not healed but seems to be getting tighter.

Oct 19, 2015

12 days later my skin is not quite back to how it was before the facial. I was hoping to give them the benefit of the doubt. On a positive note the experience has pushed me to find free facial and neck exercises on the internet to naturally tighten skin.

Nov 05, 2015

My skin is not better. My neck is more wrinkled than before.

Dec 12, 2015

What bothers me most is that I now have turkey neck. The red puffiness settled leaving the sides of my neck better but the front now has odd-looking strings of skin and is saggy under the chin.