Adore Golden Touch Line / Product, Price, Sales Tactics

Adore Cosmetics
50 Fox Run Ave
Newington NH
Phone: 603 436 0800
I wernt shopping at the Foxrun Mall in Newington NH when a sales associate approached me outside the store to hand me a sample of one of their products. Just as in all the other complaints listed here I was engaged in a conversation and ushered into the store. My friend and I obliged to see what she had to offer. I was seated and immediately the associate praised the wonderful affects of the Golden Touch line without even asking me about my skin type, age, and other important information needed to even assess what would be adequate for my skin type. I told her that I had rosacea and had to use special products and was happy with what I was using. Upon trying to leave the opened one of the jars and asked me to just let her try this one product on my forearm. I agreed. Supposedly this product contains real gold and will make you look years younger. She then applied eye cream underneath my left eye which caused an instant, allergic reaction. She was actually quite shocked to see how my skin reacted and had me remove the cream and serum.
Still not deterred by my attempts to leave the associate now began a different tactic and began to talk about the price of this wonder product which was supposedly used by Cleopetra herself. The original price was listed as $1, 200.00, but I could buy it for "only" $800.00. I declined and she proceeded to offer it to me for $600.00. As I began to walk out the store, the associate walked over to another shelf and showed me a box that had a small cut in it, and since the packaging was "damaged" she whispered she could sell it to me for $200.00.
I am not sure how ignorant these people think consumers are to fall for a sales pitch like that but I politely told her that I would not purchase anything and walked out the store.
I hope that this company will one day seize to exist.
Thank you for reading.