Adore Cosmetics / I was promised a refund and dont get my money back!

San Francisco, CA, United States

RE: Disappointed with purchase

Lena Heller
to:
25.07.2017 16:42

Then kindly forward this unpleasant case to your higher management.

Lena

Lena Heller | Executive Assistant to Jan-Christoph Köstring, Thomas Elsner - Teamleader

Date: 25.07.2017 16:38
Subject: RE: Disappointed with purchase

We apologize, however Nicole no longer works with us.

That is the only option we can give you in this regard due to the circumstances.

Alexandra Marshall

This communication is for discussion purposes only and does not create any obligation to negotiate or enter into a binding agreement. The contents of this communication, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication in its entirety.

Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 10:25 AM

Dear Alexandra,

Yes and due to a wrong information from your side and the approval I had already as per Nicole, I am sitting now here with this situation?!
I will not accept this. And as I said my CC Company can not do anything in this case anymore.
So please find out what happened to my products I sent to Florida and let me know another solution.

[protected]@mckinsey.com

"Alexandra Marshall" ---25.07.2017 16:16:51---Dear Lena, Please understand that this is online customer support whom you contacted we are advising

Date: 25.07.2017 16:16

Dear Lena,

Please understand that this is online customer support whom you contacted we are advising you to speak with your credit card company because we do not have your payment and a request for a refund is denied because of the longevity of the case. Since you purchased product last year in June you need to dispute the charge.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:30 AM
Subject: RE: Disappointed with purchase

Alexandra, I spoke with my credit card company and there is no chance as this was one year ago?
In Germany it is possible 4 weeks after the purchase!

So please let me know to whom I can refer? Or you speak to the Shop and explain my situation as it was your fault to give me wrong information.
Also I sent two products back I havent even used and I paid a lot of money!

[protected]@mckinsey.com

"Alexandra Marshall" ---19.07.2017 21:29:17---Hello Lena, I am unaware of why Nicole never relayed the information to you properly as I was not he

Date: 19.07.2017 21:29

Hello Lena,

I am unaware of why Nicole never relayed the information to you properly as I was not here. The products that you have sent back I am also unaware of where the product are they could be at our warehouse. Because this is something that happened a year ago they could be destroyed. We have relayed the message to the store location however as I mentioned before we advise you to contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:45 AM

Dear Alexandra,

Thank you for the information. I am asking you why noone informed me one year ago?
What happened with the products I sent back to Florida? Could you please explain the whole situation to the Store Manager in SF?
I am tired of explaining everything again. I have the prove the I bought the products and I sent them back to Florida.
What should I tell my credit card company? I dont understand. The case happened last year in April?!

188 Ofarrell St
Phone number([protected]
Business websiteadorecosmetics.com
Send to your Phone New

[protected]@mckinsey.com

"Alexandra Marshall" ---18.07.2017 16:40:03---Firstly, we would like to apologize for your inconvenience. However, it is important that you unders

Date: 18.07.2017 16:40
Subject: RE: Disappointed with purchase

Firstly, we would like to apologize for your inconvenience. However, it is important that you understand Adore Cosmetics is not a franchise. The kiosks/stores in the malls and shopping centers are spread throughout the U.S. and are all individually owned and operated. We have no jurisdiction over any of them. We are simply an online department in which these individually owned businesses who may be found under different business entities, purchase product wholesale. Each separate company has completely different policies, which is the reason why you must seek assistance from the entity of purchase. We do not have the same purchasing systems as these other businesses, so we have no way to refund your money because the payment was not made through us, and technically it does not exist.

These separate companies have their own departments for shipping, customer service, etc. Any issues that you may have, will have to be taken up directly with the place in which the product was purchased. As my colleagues have given me the information because I am the manager of customer service and I can only advise you to contact your credit card company to dispute the charge.

Thank You.

Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:35 AM

Dear Alexandra,

Thank you for your email and information.

I was writing emails and having telephone calls with Nicole since more than one year and I did everything she said.
She never informed me that she is not able to give me any refund cause of the reason you are mentioning below.
I sent the products back to Florida for inspectation as she said and I spent additionally already at least 100 Euro!!
I have no words for such a customer care as the products are truly not cheap!! No one was telling me all the time where I spent my energy and time that it is not possible??
Even if Nicole told me the case was approved and I will receive my money back!? I would like to talk to higher management please and als my lawyer would like to have some contact details.
Furthermore I ask you to get in touch with the right persons (store) to clear the situation. I will see if I can find a copy of the payment with my credit card company.
I sent the products back!! So I do not even have them anymore - how would you feel in this situation?

[protected]@mckinsey.com

"Alexandra Marshall" ---14.07.2017 16:47:36---Hello Lena, How are you? I have read through the following information in regards to your case that

Date: 14.07.2017 16:47

Hello Lena,

How are you? I have read through the following information in regards to your case that my colleague has given me. Unfortunately, I would suggest you to dispute your credit card transaction from your purchase however, we have no documents with your receipts. Nicole no longer works with us and I have personally gone through her emails and past files with customer looking for your case. I was only able to find your initial contact with her. The online customer service team is unable to confirm refunds because the store locations are owned and operated individually. Since this is the case we have no way of issuing a refund because your money was not received online.

Customer Service Manager

Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 2:30 AM
Subject: Fw: Disappointed with purchase

Dear Alexandra,

I was given your email address in order to clear this unpleasant situation.
Could you please get the details from your colleague and come back to me?
I am in contact now with your company for more than one year and I am tired...The colleague, Nicole Howfield, who confirmed the refund and has given all the documents and receipts left the company and it seems with her all my documentation. Still I have not received my money back and I sent the products to Florida with prove one year ago.
Could you kindly support me to finish this situation as soon as possible?
Lena

PS: I will forward you another email as well after this one

----- Forwarded by Lena Heller/MUN/Europe/MCKINSEY on 13.07.2017 08:26 -----

From: "[protected]@adorecosmetics.com"
Date: 12.07.2017 18:19
Subject: RE: Disappointed with purchase

Yes, her email address is: [protected]@uhicosmetics.com.

You’re welcome!

Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: Disappointed with purchase

Could you please give me a email address and I spent already more than 60 euros on phone calls with Nicole?

Am 12.07.2017 um 18:12 schrieb "[protected]@adorecosmetics.com" :
Please contact the manager of customer service her name is Alexandra at [protected]

Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: Disappointed with purchase

I am not sure why I receive this kind of information after one year? Please forward me to someone who has the authority to refund my money? I am very happy about your answer but please don't get me wrong, but this is not what I have requested.

Am 12.07.2017 um 17:44 schrieb "[protected]@adorecosmetics.com" :
We apologize Lena, however this is the online customer care and we do not have the same purchasing systems as these other businesses, so we have no way to refund your money because the payment was not made through us, and technically it does not exist. This is why we advise you to contact your credit card company in regards to this matter.

Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Disappointed with purchase

What exactly do you mean? I am sending you the date of purchase and the amount from my credit card company and you please refund the money.

Am 12.07.2017 um 17:13 schrieb "[protected]@adorecosmetics.com" :
Hello Lena,

We would advise you to dispute the transaction with you credit/ debit card company. As Nicole no longer works here and the information you are stating you have sent to us is nonexistent. We would like to assist you however we are unable to considering the circumstances.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 10:26 AM
Subject: Fw: Disappointed with purchase

Some more emails I sent. Please take care.
I think I have sent enough details know to send me a refund.
It has been more than one year now. Is this really the way you are treating your customer??

----- Forwarded by Lena Heller/MUN/Europe/MCKINSEY on 12.07.2017 16:25 -----

From: Lena Spitaler
Date: [protected]:12 GMT+02:00
Subject: Disappointed with purchase

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I recently bought a product (advanced firming eye serum) at the store in San Francisco. Unfortunately after three days of using it, I realized a liquid of the bottom of the product which makes it impossible to use anymore.

I am very disappointed because for this price I would have expected a much more better quality...- could you kindly assist in this matter?

I also bought the golden touch facial mask and I haven't used it yet. I am taking into consideration to return it as well. Where do I send it to get the refund?

(See attached file: image1.JPG)(See attached file: image2.JPG)(See attached file: image3.JPG)(See attached file: image4.JPG)(See attached file: image5.JPG)

Le