Adoramapix.com / they didn't like my photos

Jun 25, 2015
I was so angry after I have registered on the website www.adoramapix.com. I created account and uploaded photos, and my photos were popular. But 3 days ago, when I tried to upload new photos, the website showed error. I got warning email from the moderators, who asked me to check my photos and select more appropriate. I didn’t understand what he has said and tried again, but they blocked me. My photos were as usual, no naked people, no violence. Why have they blocked me?

N  26th of Jun, 2015 by
I was so very sorry to read that this was your experience, and would welcome the opportunity to understand more about the issue - so I can see if there may be anything I can do to help you.

We care tremendously about your experience with our products and our customer service; we take great pride and work very hard on delivering you the ULTIMATE in quality, creativity and customer service. It really pains me to learn that you have had a less then satisfying experience with AdoramaPix.

I have already forwarded your email to the both the CS Manager and Director over at AdoramaPix, and as soon as I have your contact details, one of us will reach out to you to help remedy your situation.

Please feel free to contact me at any time: Helen@adorama.com if you ever have any future questions or needs. I am here to help and to make sure that all of your experiences with Adorama Camera and AdoramaPix are reliable and enjoyable.

Thank you and take care.

Best wishes,

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera

Adorama Logo Adorama
42 West 18th Street (Between 5th & 6th Ave.'s)
New York