Adorama.com / I definitely will not recommend this site

United States Review updated:

Adorama offered a free POGO cloud (they stated it was valued at $149) in a bundle with Adobe Photoshop on BRADSDEALS. Because there was no weekend customer support, I sent a note containing the BRADSDEALS offer and said I wanted to ensure they included the cloud with the order, which I placed because it was such a good deal with the cloud. Instead of verifying that they were not honoring the free offer, they sent me a note that they had shipped Adobe Photoshop and I could get the cloud free if I bought a warranty ... with no mention of the different offer on BRADSDEALS. I put a comment on BRADSDEALS that Adorama did not honor their offer, and BRADSDEALS withdrew it from the website, but no one responded to my comment, although I copied Adorama. I'm not sure that I'll keep their product, but I definitely will not recommend this site.

Bu

Comments

•   Nov 29, 2012

I was surprised and not a little disappointed to see that the poster above cited Adorama as being culpable in this review.

We exchanged a couple of emails yesterday, and I had thought she would have understood from my response to her yesterday, that I was actively working on her behalf to resolve this and ensure that she was not penalized for an error made by a 3rd party site - even though we actually have no control over what such sites can post, and can bear no responsibility. Otherwise we would be held to account every time anybody, including any direct competitors, posted anything on the Internet that could damage us commercially.

I have requested that she amend this posting to indicate that BradsDeals were at fault here, and not Adorama. BradsDeals are NOT part of Adorama Camera and we have no commercial interest in that website.

As the customer is aware, we have a 30-day returns period - and although BradsDeals are accountable for advertising this product incorrectly, as I indicated to her yesterday, I was more than happy to do my best to work towards accommodating her so that she would suffer no financial loss.

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    [protected]@adorama.com

•   Nov 29, 2012

If you go to this link: http://www.adorama.com/pages/vip you can sigtn up for VIP membership - which ios free - and take advantage of the free cloud storage.

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    [protected]@adorama.com

• Lu
      Dec 11, 2013

For 4 days I've been sending emails to the customer service of ADORAMA online store without no answer. They sent me a tracking number of a "drop shipping" that I never have successfully track.