Adorama.com / I definitely will not recommend this site
Adorama offered a free POGO cloud (they stated it was valued at $149) in a bundle with Adobe Photoshop on BRADSDEALS. Because there was no weekend customer support, I sent a note containing the BRADSDEALS offer and said I wanted to ensure they included the cloud with the order, which I placed because it was such a good deal with the cloud. Instead of verifying that they were not honoring the free offer, they sent me a note that they had shipped Adobe Photoshop and I could get the cloud free if I bought a warranty ... with no mention of the different offer on BRADSDEALS. I put a comment on BRADSDEALS that Adorama did not honor their offer, and BRADSDEALS withdrew it from the website, but no one responded to my comment, although I copied Adorama. I'm not sure that I'll keep their product, but I definitely will not recommend this site.
More Adorama.com Complaints & Reviews
- Adorama Inc - scam 
- Adorama - bad service 
- Adorama Camera, Inc. - non-response for bad product 
- Adorama Camera - problem
- Adorama / AdoramaPix - poor service 
- Adorama - order made and paid for, no confirmation 
- Adoramapix.com - they didn't like my photos 
- Adorama - rip off 
- [Resolved] Adorama - trade in practices are fraudulent and sleazy
- Adorama.com Konica Minolta 1600W - a bunch of crooks and lier..