Adoption Facilitation Services / Con artists

1 United States

These people are the ultimate con artists in it for the money and not caring how they affect others lives. Beware and steer clear of them. I have even talked to others who said the same also an adoptive mother who told me how they don't follow there contracts and scam the birthmothers! All they want is money off these babies! They are the sickest, sleaziest people I have ever met. They are just treating these poor innocent babies as little bags of money. This service cannot be trusted and told us they would do anything to get us to sign. These people, who work for Adoption Facilitation Services, scammed me and my husband big time! They told us we could meet a family and if it didn't work out go home. That wasn't the case at all; when we wanted to leave they said no and trapped us in California, saying they have too much money invested into this. They also blackmailed me with my daughter who was a year old saying if we didn't sign adoption papers on our twins that they had her. Now you can judge yourself what business are they following?

Be