Adobe Store / Bad service

Adobe Store
The above order is my SECOND for Photoshop CS$ and Lightroom 2, since my first, order no. AD[protected]EDU was cancelled for "lack of qualifying documentation" that I dispute.

I'm a licensed teacher in a southern California public secondary school district, and I wanted the teacher discounted Photoshop version for $299 instead of $599. I placed my order by internet on Jan 9 or 10, 2009, and followed up with faxed documentation of my employment on Jan. 11 (I have a written fax confirmation in my possession).

During the week after the fax was sent, I received an email from pAdobe reporting it was still waiting for my documentation. I called customer service to clear up the problem, and after waiting for almonst 10 minutes, was told that the documentation had been received and that the verification process was underway. When I received a second email that my order was cancelled for lack of documentation, I telephoned again and was assured the problem was being resolved. After no further response, I telephoned another two times, the last yesterday, January 21, when finally the service representative advised that the order had in fact been cancelled and I would have to place another order.

I've been delayed for almost two weeks, I'm out $4 for a fax that Adobe lost, and I have never received any acknowledgement that Adobe in fact screwed up this order.

When I re-ordered today, I wrote an e-mail to their customer service dept demanding an email confirmation of my (second time) faxed documentation in the hope I can head off any difficulties now, rather than playing a losing game of catch-up with these idiots.

Adobe has award-winning software and I for one can hardly do without it in my artwork. But if they cannot manage their processing of educational discount documentation, and can't provide me the product at the price they promised within a reasonable time, I'm going to GIMP!

N  18th of Dec, 2011 by

Adobe Store - I Placed an order and waited for a month without an answer
Adobe Store

I tried to buy an software at the adobe homepage in the adobe store section, using my PO Adress. My order was placed on 2011 nov 24, and the system told me to wait 7-10 days to be shipped, billed and procesed. I waited patiently for my order, eventhougth i need it the most, but i don't want it to use it ilegally.

The times flyes and my order was never procesed, billed or shipped. I chated with an adobe costumer services representative on december 6 and ask them for an answer on my issue, they told me that there were going to investigate and write me an email, that i will have to wait for 2-3 working days for my problem to be solved. I waited patiently again and them on december 9 chat again with an costumer services representative, he told me to wait another 2-3 working days for an supervisor emailing me with a solution for my problem.

I waited 2-3 working days again, and another ones afther those and on dec 18 I demanded for an answer and they told me that i will have to wait 2-3 working days again for that or cancel my order and wait 7-10 days again for my new order to be procesed, billed and shipped. I cancel my order and i will never buy, recomend or use another one of adobe products.

Everyone has to be treated like a costumer, not like a vagabond; if i want buy something and have the money its only natural that the company will sell it to me, but with adobe it's not the case, their store its the worst ever and their costumer services are the worst ever.

Adobe Systems Logo Adobe Systems