Adnoc / Nokia UK Promo

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

I received a SMS stating that I won 110,000 pounds on Nokia Mobile Promo in UK. Asking to call this No. +[protected] & email nokia_promo_uk.. Im giving a waring to all of you be aware on this Scam..

Samuel
(Al-Ain )

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2008

younokia uk promo . for claims . send to me . because cell phone num won 165 thousand pounds in the ongoing nokia and dont send gift for nessasery

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2008

i want gift because dont go to police

• Li
      24th of Apr, 2008

now I got the sms from Nokia mobile promo.That is my mobile no has won 172000.00 pounds .And ask for Email-ngnokia.promo@yahoo.co.uk or call +447045706092.I don't want distrub to me like this.

• Li
      24th of Apr, 2008

don't distrub to other

9th of Jul, 2008

معر?ة مامعنى رسالتكم التي أتت على رقمي 00971502131695 والتي تقول بأني ربحت 172000

• Ba
      9th of Jul, 2008

معر?ة مامعنى رسالتكم التي أتت على رقمي 00971502121058 والتي تقول بأني ربحت 172000

• Re
      10th of Jul, 2008

I also received the same SMS!!! I will place a complain about this email id NOKIAUKCARE@LIVE .COM.
    TO LIVE NETWORK: PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM. I hope that you are not behind this scam!!!

• Wa
      10th of Jul, 2008

Hi, I want to know about the sms u sent it to my mobile-00971508811766- is it real that i won a prize of 17200000 pounds

• Re
      21st of Aug, 2008

who ever text this stupid message to my phone you are such a boocrab...do it again and you will get it cause i can find u jst like a flick of my hand i can hack ...so dont prank a hacker

• Ne
      10th of Sep, 2008

want happen if the ngnokia@live.com send a sms to our pone we are reply or we call to those no. this is true or not...

• Da
      11th of Sep, 2008

I recieved one of the same sms yesterday and am wondering how this people got all the numbers of the different Nokia phones from? Can the Nokia Company varify the numbers that were given out? for example, I was sent +447035933880 to call and claim the UK Nokia Mobile Reward.

• De
      13th of Sep, 2008

11 09 2008 I receved mes from Nokia on going reward winning amount 172000.00GBP still I dont know its true or not its ture whats next step

• Vi
      26th of Sep, 2008

I recieved a message from nokiaukcare on the 25th September 2008, 5:00pm
    Telling me that I won 110 000 pounds .

I just want to confirm that I am the right reciepient of the award.

I was asked to call +447045757280 or e-mail : nokia _ promo _uk to confirm my award.

• Pr
      30th of Sep, 2008

I received the same sms from NOKIA UK CARE@LIVE.COM. If it is true, I think they would have sent it to only one particular person. It was sent through out the different coutries so i think its a total BULL ###! BEWARE OF THE FALSE TXT MESSAGE!!

• As
      11th of Oct, 2008

i recieve also the same message. this message was a big scam. who ever whose doin it.. please ### off...

• Ar
      14th of Oct, 2008

stop disturbing people.if you want getting a lot of money you must work hard.and get in good way.

• Ol

• Ju
      19th of Feb, 2009

cheaters..my prize money was just 110, 000 ponds

8th of Jun, 2010

i have also received a text messages from +447708801954 it is written like this,
    Hurray!!! Your Mobile number has won 254, 000 Pounds Sterling in the ongoing nokia promo, for claims Email to : nokiacare@live.com but i'll check this email did not found in the web and i found this that's why I write this notice to everyone beware of this SCAM..

• Bu
      29th of Mar, 2011

March 29th 2001 at 6 a.m. I've received a text message from +61428585441 stating that I've won 1 million euros in Free Mobile Lottery, and that I have to call the nmuber +447045757280 (I could see that this number appeared even several years ago in similar sms), and e-mail: nokiaclaims@admin.in.th. I am sure this is scam. I feel sorry for Nokia business.