Adkisson Riser LLP / Stole my property and money

I searched on-line and found a website of Adkisson Riser LLP. In 2007 I has jay adkisson and chris riser review my living trust and estate plan. They charged me $ 2500. After that they had me redo all my trust data and had me put all my assets in a new trust that they control through their agents. Now I cannot get to my bank accounts and my home and rental property is tied up in their confusing mess of companies.. I had to hire a new law firm to unravel the mess. Then adkisson sent me a bill for $25000 for who knows what. These scam artists are just out to take your money and then create a nightmare of paperwork and charge you massive fees. Stay away from their bogus insurance and billing company garbage. Also never ever give them knowledge of your bank accounts and title info to your real estate. You will regret ever meeting these unethical and completely worthless clowns. Also, if you don't pay their inflated bills, they will threaten to turn you into the IRS. They clain to have friends in government that will destroy anyone who complains - so don't give them your tax data either. Best thing is stay away form these idiots.

Ol

Comments

• Re
      18th of Mar, 2011

The above is a totally bogus report from a scam artist who was listed on Adkisson's Quatloos.com website. Check with the State Bar of California to verify this anonymous (and totally bogus) complaint.