Adison High School / online diplomas

1 North Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

In April 2009 my Daughter and I both were able to get our High School Diplomas through Adison High School Online. We had asked them continually if they were accredited so that my daughter could enter the Air force and I could go to college they repeatedly told us that they were and if there were any questions to feel free to call them we called them once after my daughters recruiter said that she couldn’t use that diploma to get into the Military they then asked for the military to call them in which they were told them that it was up top them to use the diploma. I called them again after being told that I could not attend Kaplan university because they are not an accredited high school with the US Department of Education and that they are not regionally accredited. I called Adison High School and asked them for a refund and asked why I was not informed of their lack of accreditation they told me that they had to have a letter from the college stating that they wont accept me (Apparently this is what is told to many customers after finding out they are not accredited) and that I should have done my homework. I will only get a refund with a letter from the college and military. Kaplan does not wan to get involved. I paid for mine and my daughters and want a refund for both back. My daughter has missed her High School graduation and will never have that back and I have to attend a different school this has impacted our lives and they will never know how bad. (My daughter was so upset and hurt that she had a breakdown and ended up having a relapsed and is back in rehab) This company never informed us of their lack of accreditation and took us for our money. I have filed a complaint agianst this company and ask that you do too. If you know anyone else who has had this happen to them please pass it on. http://www.bbb.org/

Cc

Comments

• We
      15th of Aug, 2009

yes the man almost got me but i actually went to a real high school and i managed to maintain a 3.3 G.P.A. SO I WAS NOT SO STUPID TO PLAY HIS INMATURE CHILD ISH GAMES WHEN I SAW THIS WEBSITE AND TOLD HIM ABOUT ALL THE COMPLAINTS' HE SAID THAT IT WAS JUST PROPAGANDA. I WAS SO MAD AT THE TIME I TOLD HIM TO TAKE 2 STEPS BACK AND ### HIMSELF. I TOLD HIM IF THIS IS SO EASY THEN EXPLAIN TO ME THAT WHY IS IT WHEN THE G.E.D. EST ONLY COST $75 TO TAKE AND THE TEST IS A LITTLE MOR INTERMIDIATE. AND THE ADISON HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENT TEST COST $300 TO TAKE AND ANY PERSON DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS CAN PASS IT. THIS JUST REALLY UPSETS ME BECAUSE THEY TARGET YOUNG INDIVIDUALS AND BRAIN WASH THEM INTO RECEIVING A LIGET DIPLOMA.

20th of Aug, 2011

Thank god i'm reading this ...I was doing the test when i got a phone call from a old friend who is a teacher at a real school. He mentioned that it was great to hear i'm getting a high school diploma. But i should check and do some home work. Which i did... looks like i have all you guys to thank i called the school and talked to some guy that sounded like he was reading a scripted. I knew it was all ###. He even said that if i was to have people make a personal website about me and making complaints would i believe it. lol I feel like calling the ### back and giving him a peice of my foot shoved sideways up his ###. So with respect to that [censored] adison high school.