Adison high school in california / fake high school diploma

adison high school on line diploma
My boyfriend got his high school diploma about a year ago through the adision high school and payed 299.00 for it. His mom looked up the school and it said they were an accredited school. He signed up for school on-line and the school said his diploma is fake and now he can't go to college. The thing that seems wierd now that we think about it is they sent him a paper that said you can pick your g.p.a! That is just crazy!
If you have anything that can help us please contact me
Jessica Miller

N  25th of Feb, 2011 by
Try Liberty High School !!! WE ARE THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR ADULTS!!! Looks us up on the US department of education website. You can also find us at www.libertyonline.us for our site. We have been around for over 25 years. You can also look us up with the better business bureau we have an A+ rating. If you have any questions about feel free to look us up because we are APPROVED through the Vermont state board of education. IF you have any questions email at oruiz@libertyonline.us to reach me I am a Senior Enrollment Advisor. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK US UP AND CHECK OUR CREDENTIALS WE ARE THE REAL THING. If you look on our site we have an alliances with popular colleges like Westwood College, Coyne Insititute etc... or you can call me directly on my line at 219-262-2324 ask for Mr. Ruiz.