Adiprinerx.com / Unauthorized charge to bankcard!

1 2125 Newport DriveFlower Mound, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-355-7242

My latest bank statement shows a charge for $49.95 by www.adiprinerx.com which I did not authorize. It appears from other comments on this site that it pertains to some kind of diet pill. I have no knowledge of this product, did not purchase it online or otherwise and certainly did not authorize the use of my bank card for this charge. Please advise me smb of how I can protest it and get my money back. Thank you!

More Adiprinerx.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  26th of Sep, 2007
Adiprinerx - Billed credit card for something not ordered

I was billed $84.97 on my USbank credit card.5/07. I called the credit card company and was refunded because I did not purchase this product. (ald enterprised hoodia). I was then rebilled by the cc. The cc says I have to cancel the bill with ald hoodia. I called their 866-882-3186 # and was given an on line acct. Adiprinerx.com. I have accessed this acct but am unable to open their contact page. I did not purchase this product nor did I receive it. At this time I have a bill of $105.80 on my credit card. This is including a late charge. Can you help me? thanks,mj

Su
  8th of Oct, 2007

I got a bill for $148.54 for an unknow WaMu credit card. I called and talked to a lady and she said it was charged down in Utah where I have never been there in my life time. Please have this credit card erased completely from my record. Any question, give me a call at 651- 793-6435. Thank you!

Ly
  4th of Dec, 2007

A charge of 49.95 was charged to my visa card and I can not identify what the charge was for!

Ha
  6th of Dec, 2007

I am having the same problem, is this a scam?????????????

HG Moore

Ha
  6th of Dec, 2007

I was illegally charged 49.95 also.

This company is a fraud, I hope they rot in jail, I am doing my best to expose them. H. Moore

Ba

Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... stephen@revenueworx.com
Admin Phone.......... 800 906-7150
Admin Fax............

This is who owns that website. You can use this to contact him. Do a search of WHOIS on the internet and enter www.adiprinerx.com and this is what you find. Also note his website is revenueworx.com. Go to www.revenueworx.com and see what they do (particularly the chargeback) and lastly, file a complaint with the FTC (www.ftc.gov) about this. If enough file, maybe you can get this guy shut down. Also, I recommend you CANCEL your credit/debit card and get the financial institution to issue you a new account number (don't have to change bank account info to do this) in case they kept your number to prevent additional charges or if they share you number to prevent other charges from different companies.

You can bet it is a pain, but not as painful as having your bank account cleared out!

6th of Dec, 2007

I don't even know how they got my name, and then they managed to get my accout number to get money some how.

I had to go to the bank to chalange the charge hoping the bank will the funds back.

11th of Dec, 2007
Adiprinerx.com - Unauthorized credit card charges!
adiprinerx.xom
Kansas
www.adiprinerx.com

This is a internet scam. They managed to get my credit card number and charged $68.95 on my VISA. THere is a phone number for complains; there is a voice mail saying to open a ticket on their web site by clicking on support. When click on support, there is an empty pop up window with no information.
website: www.adiprinerx.com

Pa
  15th of Dec, 2007

I was also charged $69.00 on my bank statement from this company without my approval. I never heard of them nor did I ever receive a product. I contacted my card company and they are investigating this phony company. I too hope they rot in jail.

Ni
  16th of Dec, 2007

I've also received card statement which showed 49.95 charged on Nov 7th. I had no order to internetSVS.com! How they got my number?

17th of Dec, 2007

Unauthorized use of a Credit Card that had not been used for 1 1/2 years. Please remove all charges and clear credit card immediately. Please send confirmation that this has been addressed. Please respond within 24 hours.

De
  19th of Dec, 2007

I too have been charged by this company (Adiprine Rx) without my knowledge!!! Have reported this to my bank and want everyone to know that this company is not legit!!

El
  21st of Dec, 2007
Adiprinerx.com - Unauthorized credit card charges!
adiprinerx
Nebraska
Phone: 1-888-298-1382
www.adiprinerx.com

#49.95 was posted on my credit card bill without my authorization. I don't know what adiprinerx is and never heard of adiprine. Called phone # and was given a website. The website is a run-a-round with nothing but complaints.

21st of Dec, 2007

I have a charge of 49.95 charged on Nov 17 on my bill it looks like an internet charge. I don't buy anything on line.

Be
  22nd of Dec, 2007

I also was charged 49.99 on my credit card for this product. I also have never heard of it or this company. My card has been cut-up for over a year! How can this guy just keep on getting away with this?

To
  26th of Dec, 2007

I was also charged 49.95 on my credit card. I did not order anything from this company.

Do
  27th of Dec, 2007

I have NEVER ordered anything from this company, and they charged my card, $49.95.

Ja
  31st of Dec, 2007

I found a charge on my credit card that i didn't make and when i tried to contack them i had to go to a web site(ADIPRINERX.COM) and click on the CUSTOMER SUPPORT ikon??? when i did so i found there is no CUSTOMER SUPPORT ikon or aneything close.
I REFUSE TO PAY UNTILL SOMEONE CONTACTS ME .

Ad
  2nd of Jan, 2008

I was charged 49.95 on my mastercard. I do not know what this is, I called & was referred to a website which is just a run around. They have a number to call which only has a voice recording. the number is 866-8823186. They need to be stopped.
How do they get credit card numbers!

Re
  3rd of Jan, 2008
Adiprinerx.com - unauthorized chcarges
Adiprine RX
6468 Bold Venture Trail
Tallahassee
Florida
Phone: 850-212-0006

Never heard of company or product until it showed up on a major credit card bill that I never use.
I got it removed from the charge card, but am concerned that they were able to charge it there in the first place! Credit Card company said it showed up as some kind of "Sports/Fitness/wellness" company , which contradicted what the bill said. The toll free number on the bill directed me to a website that was a dead end to contact them. BEWARE