Adiprine Rx / Charged my credit card

NV, United States Review updated:
3.35
They charged my credit card without my permission. I don't even know who or what this company represents. I never order any products or services from them.

Comments

Do
  9th of Dec, 2007
They just did the same to my mom, who has never bought anything online. How in the world do they get the credit card number? Is there someplace to complain that might actually know how to stop them?
Ro
  11th of Dec, 2007
I just found a charge from this company on my VISA record on-line. A call to the credit card company got me a phone number for them. When called I just got a recorded message to file a complaint on their webpage - www.adiprinerx.com. When I tried that, the links to their support page got nothing but a blank page. Needless to say, I then had my VISA company credit that charge and tell AdiprineRX they would not get paid by my charge card account.
Gr
  11th of Dec, 2007
Adiprine is the name you also get when you call InternetSVS.com's tollfree number --- they refer you to their Adiprinerx.com web-site.
I had a bogus charge from internetsvs.com appear. They at one time used the name Hoodia in their scam --- they just change names periodically and keep billing credit card companies.

It's a fictitious diet company making millions for sure from people who never check their credit card statements. Beware in the future --- several months could pass and a fraudulent charge appear under a different "company" name.
La
  11th of Dec, 2007
Yeah, I just found out I was charged also and have no idea who in the hell they are. Yes, I got their number and it is a recording and their web site is a bunch of bs. Why haven't they been closed down yet. Oh well.

Laurie.
Ca
  13th of Dec, 2007

Adiprine Rx - Charged my card w/o permission!
Adiprine Rx
Nevada
adiprinerx.com

Called phone number from my bank statement and it gives the website to file a report. BUT the Support site and Contact site comes up totally blank, so no way to contact them. I don't use diet products and never heard of them until I saw the charge on my bank account. Don't know how they got my account number, either.
Ty
  13th of Dec, 2007
Why did you take money out of my account and I didnot tell you, I cannot use my card because of your company, If I knew how to find a phone number and a address, I would sue you. I want you to put my money back in my paypal account. You have cause me imbaressment and some distress taking money w/o permission, please replace my money 9.95 I know it don't mean much to you , but it mean alot to me.
Ch
  31st of Dec, 2007
I was done the same as the other complaints I also had charges on my mastercard and the phone no. and the web site came up with notting, I have never put ny card no, on the internet so they had to steal my no. somewhere at a store or somewhere that I uses it they should be send to jail for doing this to to people, I plan to press charges if I can't get this taken care of or it ever happen again
Jo
  10th of Jan, 2008
This company is certainly dishonest and is commiting a felonious act.I am going thru my credit card fraud dept. and hopefully this diet pill company will
be charged and convicted of theft
De
  15th of Jan, 2008
AdiprineRX charged my account without my permission. I don't even know who they are!!!
Am
  31st of Jan, 2008
The same thing has happened to me. They charged a card I do not even use $69, twice! I have never heard of the company and have tried to call them, only to get the same results as everyone else here.

This company needs to be stopped!
Jo
  8th of Apr, 2008
I am A single working mother, I cannot afford for you guys to take money from my account without permission you took 69.95 and I want it back NOW! you must return it or I will seek legal action I am calling my credit card co. now, get back to me today!
Tr
  7th of Aug, 2008

Adiprine Rx - Charged my card
Adriprine RX
Phone: 888-298-1382
adiprinerx.com

I checked my bank balance online and found that this company had charged my card for a product that I had never even heard of. When you call you get a recording telling you that you have to open up some kind of support card online but when you get to the website none of the customer service or support links work. They all go to website not found pages or website being worked on pages.
Ti
  8th of Aug, 2008
I just found out today that my credit card has been chared $69.95 for Internet Supplements. I never oredered anything like this and am having no luck in contacting Adiprinerx who charged my account.
Ti
  8th of Aug, 2008
I just discovered that my problem is that I did order a trial sample of Hoodia diet supplemnt for $9.95. This is a scam in that they get your credit card number and put on another charge for something more expensive. Internet Supplements is what is on the charge on my credit card and the product is AdiprineRX. My credit card company gave me their phone number which is 888-298-1382. I haven't been able to get anything other than a recording tonight since their hours are 9-4 pacific time. I will certainly call on Monday and dispute the credit card charge. I will also report this to the credit card fraud department.
He
  22nd of Aug, 2008

Adiprine Rx - unauthorized charges
Adiprine RX
adiprinerx.com

I have been charged $69.95 on my credit card for something I didn't order and from a company I never heard of. I tried to contact the company via phone and a recording referred me to a website that doesn't assist in any way! I'm frustrated and feel very sick about this. I believe this originated from the website MyHoodiaCut.com
Po
  25th of Jan, 2009
go to loseweightsystem.com
they replyed and send a reply that they are looking in to it
have not seen the credit yet
hope this helps
Ma
  1st of Feb, 2009
I just found the same charge on my account, sneakily added AFTER the bill was sent for the month. Had I not signed on to my account online I would not have seen it until the following month's bill...too late to dispute!
Be
  4th of Feb, 2009
I just received my credit card statement yesterday and had an unfamiliar charge. I called my credit card company and disputed it. This morning I got two emails from the so called company stating that they had "canceled" my order and that my money had been "refunded." Has anyone reported this company to the better business bureau as fraud?
Kr
  26th of Feb, 2009
I just checked my checking account, and there was a bogus charge for $93.90 on my account. I have never even heard of either of these products, nor have I ordered any diet products over the internet. I think I am going to get my card number changed so they can't do this to me again. I would like to know how they are getting all these credit card numbers.
Ly
  27th of Feb, 2009
This just happened to my sister.She does not even use a computer.Is there anything we can do?