AdiposeRX / did not order

United States, Nevada Review updated:
Lose Weight System
Two weeks ago a bottle of AdiposeRx arrived . i did not order. Today I received another unordered bottle .
They are going back with a letter of not so nice words!
Sara Allen

N  28th of Feb, 2009 by

AdiposeRX - product sent not ordered
Lose Weight Systems
1155 W Pioneer Blvd Suite 103-211

Received one bottle of AdiposeRx in mail. I did not order this product. Was charged for it through a company called Nutrisystem.
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by

AdiposeRX - Unauthorized billing

Who is this company and why are they charging my credit card for things I did not purchase? I got a call from my credit card company that a possible fraudulent transaction occurred. Sure enough, there it was. Ha ha adiposerx, they change my account number. I hope you go to jail!
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by

AdiposeRX - receival
Loss Weigth Systems
1155 W. Pioneer Blvd., Suite 103-211

I have now received two (2) bottles of Adiposerx that I did not order. What's up? I will not pay for these and probably won't use them, but I'm not going to pay to return them.

Vanessa Barth
128 Whiskeag Road
Bath, ME 04530
N  5th of Mar, 2009 by
I too have been sent two of these and just found the charges on my credit card. How can companies get away with stealing peoples credit cards and continuing to make money doing it!!?! How do we shut these people down?!
N  15th of Mar, 2009 by
The same thing had happened to me - I had a total of 3 charges over last 3 months - called number on my statement all i got was answering machine.
I did not make any further attempts with this company but notified fraud department of my credit card company.

Also be on the lookout for : ADIPOSE RX, CARALLUMA EXTREME

This significance is the same charge amount of 34.84
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
I now have gotten 3 bottles I didn't order. I am trying to find the charge on one of my 2 credit cards but I have not found it??? I know they are not sending them for free. I don't want this stuff, I can't take it, I won' t take it. Now what do I do???
Pamela Warren
N  22nd of Mar, 2009 by
I recieved a charge on my account also, did not order.
Stephanie in Georgia
N  30th of Mar, 2009 by

AdiposeRX - unauthorized charges

Unauthorized charges appeared on my credit card twice for diet supplements that I never ordered nor received. I would like to know How do they get your information as well as your credit card number.
N  13th of Apr, 2009 by
They charged something to my account that was not ordered. I do not know how they got this number.