AdiposeRX & Caralluma Extreme / Scam Credit Card Fraud

1 Birmingham, AL, United States Review updated:

My wife's american express was charged for AdiposeRX for $29.99 and then a week later her card was charged $34.99 for Caralluma Extreme both which are the exact same product with the same ingredients as listed in the Supplement Facts.

We reported this to American Express and plan to report this to the postal service. I also called the company. You could tell there were like 10 people in the same room scammed folks with this crap.
The company's offices are listed on the credit card charge in Provo, Utah but the return address on the package we received said Mesquite, Neveda.

This is a HUGE Scam. We had to cancel my wife's amex card. This really pisses me off how they got the CC number. If we hadn't checked the bill we probably would have missed it.

Don't let this happen to you! This is a fake company

Comments

• Be
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Same here..never ordered either got the adiposerx with Nev on return address & Utah charge on credit card. SCAM SCAM SCAM>>>BEWARE...in dispute now ...Crossing fingers ...

• Mo
      10th of Mar, 2009

Ditto... Just got off the phone with Discover Card. They agreed to credit the account and initiate a fraud investigation. Sounds like the same scam...same products... Prove Utah, etc..

obtw... Got two containers in the mail about a month apart. When they arrived there wasn't a shipping document or invoice in the envelope. I thought that maybe they were sending out free samples. Never even occurred to me that they were charging a credit card somehow until I looked over a recent statement.

When I called the 800 number listed on the credit card statement for "Caralluma Provo Utah" all I got was "All agents are busy please record a message". Left mine with a name and phone number saying I wanted an explanation and a credit. Needless to say no one has returned the call. Hopefully, they are in custody!