Adidas / shoe tear overnight

VA, United States Review updated:
I am trying to lodge a complaint with Adidas, but keep failing. I keep getting error message, "select Category" but there is no selection available in selection box. My complaint is as follows

Dear Adidas

I have always been a huge fan of your product and has always been my first choice when purchase sportswear. On Friday 24 October 2008 I bought a pair of sneakers in South-Africa, a few hours prior to my departure to Egypt. When I arrived in Egypt the following day (Sat 25 October 2008), I noticed that the left sneaker had a tear. I was extremely disappointed as this has never happened to me before. Further more, I had to suffer the embarrassment of having to arrive in a new country and also meeting my new employees with one broken shoe. As I did not expect this to happen, I did not bring my receipt with me. Also, there is no point in me waiting 3 months (duration of my stay in Egypt) to claim a refund, as all refund claims are usually to be done within 14 days of purchase. I suspect that the receipt has been disposed of in any case. I am sure that the flaw is in the design of the shoe and not in the quality.

Best regards.
Very disappointed, but still loyal fan.
Ruben Williams

Comments

Pr
  28th of Nov, 2008
Dear sir
My name is prince.I am living in moga.Last week my friend was brought adidas shoes from the store Khera
sons (ludhiana) Unit-2 (477-r, Model Town Basement Shop No.3, Star Plaza, Deep Hospital Road, Ludhiana Phone:0161-2772952) on 19/11/2008.that shoes not fit for me and i went to change the shoes but they employers said to me that shoes were not changed. today 9 days goes.I also have a bill (bill no 2673)Now i am in problem so kindly help me.
date 28/11/2008.