Adidas / shoe tear overnight
I am trying to lodge a complaint with Adidas, but keep failing. I keep getting error message, "select Category" but there is no selection available in selection box. My complaint is as follows
I have always been a huge fan of your product and has always been my first choice when purchase sportswear. On Friday 24 October 2008 I bought a pair of sneakers in South-Africa, a few hours prior to my departure to Egypt. When I arrived in Egypt the following day (Sat 25 October 2008), I noticed that the left sneaker had a tear. I was extremely disappointed as this has never happened to me before. Further more, I had to suffer the embarrassment of having to arrive in a new country and also meeting my new employees with one broken shoe. As I did not expect this to happen, I did not bring my receipt with me. Also, there is no point in me waiting 3 months (duration of my stay in Egypt) to claim a refund, as all refund claims are usually to be done within 14 days of purchase. I suspect that the receipt has been disposed of in any case. I am sure that the flaw is in the design of the shoe and not in the quality.
Very disappointed, but still loyal fan.
More Adidas Complaints & Reviews
- Adidas Shoes - shoe cracked within week 
- Adidas Lih 014001 08/14 Artl 11107 - shoes defect
- Adidas Shoes - manufacturing defect 
- Adidas - poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement 
- Adidas/Shoes - defective shoes 
- Adidas International Trading - Women’s black/white adidas 
- Adidas International Trading - inferior quality apparel
- Adidas International Trading - customer service?
- Adidas International Trading - adidas climacool shorts
- Adidas International Trading - bad service from adidas in tsawwassen mills, canada