Adidas South Africa / adidas shoe
I bought the attached takkie from a sportscene store in the Bluff in Durban area maybe 24 months ago and the quality is not up to scratch for what I know the brand to be. I have used it fairly well enough and never for gym purposes but only as a casual shoe.
You can see the adidas branding has come out of the tongue area on the right shoe and the right shoe has torn where the knit fabric and the rubber fabric are stitched.
I have many adidas shoes as this is my preferred brand but this is the first time I am having this problem with your brand as my shoes last me a long while. I have a NEO which I have for the same period of time and still looks new with similar amount of wear.
More Adidas South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Adidas Shoes - shoe cracked within week 
- Adidas Lih 014001 08/14 Artl 11107 - shoes defect
- Adidas Shoes - manufacturing defect 
- Adidas - poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement 
- Adidas/Shoes - defective shoes 
- Adidas International Trading - sole of my shoe has cracked open and it is tearing into pieces every day.
- Adidas International Trading - adidas shoes/ sneakers
- Adidas International Trading - false advertising
- Adidas International Trading - shoes
- Adidas International Trading - sneakers