Adidas / poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement

1 India Review updated:

I have purcahsed addidas shoe on 14th Jan 2012 from GIP MALL, Noida at price approx 3500 RS, the quality is so poor that after using 3-4 months the shoe mesh goes off from front and back even i am using it only for my office purpose (no running at all).

The shoe is GALAXY ELITE M, Article Num U 42310 and was manufactured in Haridwar on SEP 2011. How come the quality is so poor that it torn down in a span of 3-4 months (when the manufacturing date is 4-5 months before date of purchase).

For that I went to Addidas shop at GIP mall from where I purchased it they kept the shoe for almost 15-20 days and return it to me saying it can't be replaced. I am higly dissatisfied from the Shoe quality as well as the rude behaviour from the Addidas shop represntatives at Noida.

I request you to help me in replacement of my shoe or even in refund of money because after spending so much money and time i am totally frustated and hopeless. I also requested them to give my duplicate bill (as I lost it) and they are not even providing me the same and give me false reason every time i request them.

Adidas
Adidas

Am

Comments

• Fo
      30th of Jun, 2014

They used to be good too bad. Paid over 150
    For custom cleats and ripped after 4 games
    Did not refund. Adidas is all show no quality I have
    Been buying Adidas for over 20 yrs but more
    They suck now.
    Under amour and nike now

• Re
      24th of Feb, 2016

I 16-01-2016 classic shoe palace (korba ) Adidas shoes of the company were bought. Start Shoes were bursts forth in 1 Month. I want these shoes should be changed asap.
    shop detail are :-classic shoe palace, shop no. -106, s.s plaza korba (chhatisghar)
    mob. -09926203777
    customer :- akshay pandey 9074525228

• St
      1st of Jun, 2017

I also purchased a pair of superstars all white only wore them twice and on the second wear the Shell toe came apart contacted Adidas and they will not replace or refund since the shoe was made in jan/15 and the only have a 2 year warranty period without a reciept.. will never purchase Adidas again going to the Nike air force ones..