Adidas / poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement
I have purcahsed addidas shoe on 14th Jan 2012 from GIP MALL, Noida at price approx 3500 RS, the quality is so poor that after using 3-4 months the shoe mesh goes off from front and back even i am using it only for my office purpose (no running at all).
The shoe is GALAXY ELITE M, Article Num U 42310 and was manufactured in Haridwar on SEP 2011. How come the quality is so poor that it torn down in a span of 3-4 months (when the manufacturing date is 4-5 months before date of purchase).
For that I went to Addidas shop at GIP mall from where I purchased it they kept the shoe for almost 15-20 days and return it to me saying it can't be replaced. I am higly dissatisfied from the Shoe quality as well as the rude behaviour from the Addidas shop represntatives at Noida.
I request you to help me in replacement of my shoe or even in refund of money because after spending so much money and time i am totally frustated and hopeless. I also requested them to give my duplicate bill (as I lost it) and they are not even providing me the same and give me false reason every time i request them.
More Adidas Complaints & Reviews
- Adidas Shoes - shoe cracked within week 
- Adidas Lih 014001 08/14 Artl 11107 - shoes defect
- Adidas Shoes - manufacturing defect 
- Adidas/Shoes - defective shoes 
- Adidas - falling apart
- Adidas International Trading - adidas climacool shorts
- Adidas International Trading - bad service from adidas in tsawwassen mills, canada
- Adidas - sports bra 
- Adidas - missing packages; unhelpful bad customer service!!!
- Adidas South Africa - canal walk