Adidas International Trading / adidas shoes/ sneakers
A while ago I bought a pair of Adidas sneakers. I absolutely loved them, but within a week of wearing them they began to tear at the toes, the shop I bought them from refused to take them back and I have been sitting with the Most beautiful pair of shoes that just continue to unravel at the toes. Please help me, where can I get them fixed?
They are hardly worn.
I absolutely love your shoes and I own a few pairs, but these have just disappointed me.
More Adidas International Trading Complaints & Reviews
- Adidas Shoes - shoe cracked within week 
- Adidas Lih 014001 08/14 Artl 11107 - shoes defect
- Adidas Shoes - manufacturing defect 
- Adidas - poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement 
- Adidas/Shoes - defective shoes 
- Adidas International Trading - sole of my shoe has cracked open and it is tearing into pieces every day.
- Adidas International Trading - false advertising
- Adidas International Trading - shoes
- Adidas International Trading - sneakers
- Adidas International Trading - bad adidas customer service, never resolve a simple problem