Adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd. / product defect

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been quite fond of your apparels and accessories since childhood. My regards for your brand are quite high. But very recently I was quite hurt with a bad experience at one of the stores in Bandra, Mumbai. (Matrix Sports Mkt (P) Ltd, Shop No – 5, Swarma Rekha Bldgs, Khar. Mumbai).

I bought a T-shirt on 4th February, 2010 worth Rs. 1084.30 during a sale period. Original cost of the T-shirt is Rs. 1549 (Product description – L-GT CAT 2/614150) (Bill No. - SC9/3151).

After two washes it shrunk. The store manager denied replacing it. If this is the attitude with regular consumers then I guess we have to think twice entering in your outlets again.

I left the T-shirt at your store as I can’t use it anymore. But I am quite hurt with such a treatment.

Regards,

Sameer Mangtani

Photographer
Femina (World Wide Media)
Mumbai.

+91 [protected]

Comments

12th of Sep, 2008
    adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd. - Credit Card Payments paid thru chq on 27/8/08 & dropped in Manesar branch
    sports branch
    India

issued one cheque against credit card no. 4377 4865 0408 7774, on 27/8/8 & the same was dropped in manesar(Gurgaon) branch by our runner. till date the same is not recd by the SBI card divison

24th of Sep, 2008

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR COMPANY SPONSORSHIP FOR SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIP.

REGARDS