Adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd. / product defect
I have been quite fond of your apparels and accessories since childhood. My regards for your brand are quite high. But very recently I was quite hurt with a bad experience at one of the stores in Bandra, Mumbai. (Matrix Sports Mkt (P) Ltd, Shop No – 5, Swarma Rekha Bldgs, Khar. Mumbai).
I bought a T-shirt on 4th February, 2010 worth Rs. 1084.30 during a sale period. Original cost of the T-shirt is Rs. 1549 (Product description – L-GT CAT 2/614150) (Bill No. - SC9/3151).
After two washes it shrunk. The store manager denied replacing it. If this is the attitude with regular consumers then I guess we have to think twice entering in your outlets again.
I left the T-shirt at your store as I can’t use it anymore. But I am quite hurt with such a treatment.
Femina (World Wide Media)
More Adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Adidas Shoes - shoe cracked within week 
- Adidas Lih 014001 08/14 Artl 11107 - shoes defect
- Adidas Shoes - manufacturing defect 
- Adidas - poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement 
- Adidas/Shoes - defective shoes 
- Adidas International Trading - shoes
- Adidas International Trading - sneakers
- Adidas International Trading - bad adidas customer service, never resolve a simple problem
- Adidas International Trading - service
- Adidas International Trading - women’s black/white adidas