ADF / Awful service

1 14033 Lee Jackson Momerial HgwyChantilly, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 703-2633333

I work with pizza hut for quit bit of time. ADF companies took over in 2006 with poor upper management in northern VA State. Since then problems came employees haven't get paid in time, employees got terminated without no good cause and I have a lot of example one of them myself. Area coach entered my store and fired me without any reason. I took that case to the dept of Labor and they agreed with me “no cause". They take advantage of the flexibility of the Employment Law towards them. So, they can fire any employee without any reason and the employment law in their side. They do not want to pay benefits' to the employees who have been working with the previous company for a while. They do not care in you are the head of the house hold and you have many kids need food. I suffer a lot from that action including I diagnosis anxiety.

Mi

Comments

• Mi
      8th of Jan, 2009

• Je
      6th of May, 2009

I have been working in a store under Greg Kendall and John Sheppard and never have i seen a bigger mess in my life. I have been there for 2 years and the favoritism, discrimination and payroll discrepencys that i myself and other employees have complaint about on several occasions gets compleatly ignored by all of human resources and all of management. When they get tired of the complaints the employee is fired for no good reason or none at all. What can we do?

• Da
      22nd of Sep, 2009

i myself was a general manager for pizza hut in manassas..my original store caught fire so i got transfered to manassas which was no biggie..the #s for the manassas were horrible but i got them all up. i had the 2nd highest champs in my area and maybe region and i had the best inspection in my area...but yet that wasnt good enough for hugh butler or john sheppard. i some how "manupulated" my way to pass is what i was told...well when my old store got rebuilt, they told me i would go there but then they changed there mind last minute, which was fine because i liked my employees and customers in manassas..but then i was informed by mr.butler that not only did i have to pull my 50 hours in my store, my other 2 days off would be spent in my old store to help them, when i refused, i kept getting cursed at on a daily basis telling me how big of a piece of crap i was a so forth. i quit because of this and when i made a complaint to human resources and everyone i can think of. i even called to talk to a lawyer because 2 other managers have quit for the same reasons. and now they are refusing to pay me my vacation that i earned. they took out over $500 of my vacation check and now they tell me it was delivered certified to my house 2 weeks ago...well i guess my dog must have answered the door and cashed my check because i know i don't have it.

• My
      24th of Jul, 2013

I started a pizza hut career in 1992, to work for yum brands was the best for myself i got stock options and health insurance and lots more as a 50 hr a week team member, i did it all for mgr amy woodson in winchester va or transfered to the wythville store, however sandra butler took over and things went down hill from there with help from greg kendall and john sheppard, i think sandra would step on her own moms back to leap frog in a higher postion like she has now head OF TRAINING she couldnt even sauce and cheese a pizza correctly or manage labor or food cost but she gets a promotion...lol ya ok...anyways i was forced out by greg kendal and a wanna be supervisor brian jennings, i earned every dime i got and i earned every lil perk at my store, just for this guy brian jennings to force me out boy i remember the good ole days when loyality mattered but ADF has a no hire poilcy even for some who gave a 2 week notice guess people in human resources can note whatever they want on your file and guess what your 20 yr career is done! but karma has a way of paying those players back, , and btw hugh was a mgr with sandra in winchester va so guess you can see they love to stand together.